lolhahawut

Jun 2, 2018
Alrighty then, I think I'm done. I have:
1) Deleted all the duplicates I could find.
2) reorganized and renamed the main folder's images
3) Collected and added a bunch of captioned stories to specific images totalling at 40 single stories. Then there are the series: April's Stallian Milking Competition, Creamy Ranch (Which is now complete to my knowledge), Peach Story, Peach Cam Show, and Pony

Just overall, I've done my best to streamline the collection and hopefully people will find it easier to navigate.
Here's the MEGA link: Mega
It's the middle of 2021 and I just want to say, you're da bomb!

Reactions: Batoudu25

tarrlie

Dec 8, 2019
I am sure that brynhidlr can supply us given that cyberunique came through the member..

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Well you can get all the latest content on kemono.party.
As for anyone taking the time to make a new archive with it is a different story. Just dump it all in Hydrus i say.

Reactions: biladeiroo

Aurea Lina

Aug 26, 2021
Hello where we can find the 3 STL files on Dmitrys ?

he make :
-
-
-

And this video pack :
- [EDIT] Roxy X Charlie animation pack i found here :

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
-
Someone did buy it and share it with Kemono some months back. Sadly the importer is broken so people cant easily share currently.... and it has been broken for some time now, sad really.

also to note that Peach's Change-room Early Adopter Pack v3.0 was never uploaded either i believe since it was an free update.

also here is some files.

Also don't be surprised if you see any Dmitrys characters on for text generation.... i got most of them made and need to test them a bit more and do some fine tuning. and yes... they are lore accurate!

Last edited:

KRUG3R

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone has the PSD files? I know that he released a few, but I only have neko file...