ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
472_Cum_Pump_3.jpg

Overview:
Somehow i miss him here so i added his old and new work, you know 99 percent futa/shemale or trap, with domination and bdsm, including some comics and wallpapers.​

Developer/Publisher: Dmitrys/
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 1973 images/ 10 gifs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download: - -

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Because last uploads and because i need see before every image, i have now dreams about futa. I am now temporary futanarized. I need some change - something more masculine, or feminine? I am confused.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Dmitrys sure have an interest art, to say at least.
For sure. He's not my favorite artist, but I have major respect for his work. I feel kind of badly that I haven't paid for any of his work that I've seen despite the fact that I like it as much as I do =P.

Apr 21, 2018
I used to subscribe to his (paid) website and the network he was pushing, and then he just went months without releasing anything. At the end I just couldn't be bothered. I think I terminated my subscription at the end of 2015 and so far, he's only done family Christmas and that peach changing room sketch thing.

The fact that this collection contains nothing I have not seen before shows me just how much Dmitrys is still not trying.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hmm, like the release but there's some issues with the zip. Seems to be duplicate files, some look like they're ripped from an image site and others have names. Sort of wish it was sorted into futa and non-futa as well but oh well.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
omg there are so many duplicate files in this... smh...

Edit: Just letting everyone know that I am about to begin the arduous process of removing all the duplicate images. I'm going to do my best to make sure that I have the highest quality pictures out of the duplicates as well. I'll post a mega link when i'm done, but it might take a few days idk.

Edit2: It's taking longer than I thought, (and I kinda forgot about it for a couple days) but I am working on it. There are hundreds of duplicates soooo yeah...

Edit3 (9/29/18): Finished removing duplicates, now organizing the images. Probably gonna take awhile. But hopefully when I'm done, this collection is going to be much easier to peruse. I've been able to scrounge up most of the Creamy Ranch story. I've made Picture+Story images for parts 1-10 and 12. Currently missing the stories for parts 11, 13, and part 14 (the new years special). So if anyone by some miracle has those (if they've even been released), please consider sending them to me. Otherwise, Creamy Ranch is as complete as it can be. I've taken the liberty to make some title banners for the parts that don't have them them, those are the ones with the red "Unofficial Banner" on them.
Edit3.5 Found part 11 of creamy ranch, fuck yeah.
Edit3.6 It's official, I do my best work when it comes to searching for shit on the internet when I'm tired as fuck. It's 5 am here, and I have already found the stories to parts 11 AND 13. So Now creamy ranch is complete, parts 1-13, not including the New Years Special.

Other than that, I'm still organizing like I said before. Going to take a while considering I've got hundreds of images to sift through lol.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Alrighty then, I think I'm done. I have:
1) Deleted all the duplicates I could find.
2) reorganized and renamed the main folder's images
3) Collected and added a bunch of captioned stories to specific images totalling at 40 single stories. Then there are the series: April's Stallian Milking Competition, Creamy Ranch (Which is now complete to my knowledge), Peach Story, Peach Cam Show, and Pony

Just overall, I've done my best to streamline the collection and hopefully people will find it easier to navigate.
Here's the MEGA link:

felixx.von

Jun 11, 2018
3) Collected and added a bunch of captioned stories to specific images totalling at 40 single stories. Then there are the series: April's Stallian Milking Competition, Creamy Ranch (Which is now complete to my knowledge), Peach Story, Peach Cam Show, and Pony

Just overall, I've done my best to streamline the collection and hopefully people will find it easier to navigate.
Here's the MEGA link:

Thank you sir !

Apr 22, 2018

Here's the MEGA link:
Noice!

vasi

Jun 23, 2017

Here's the MEGA link: Mega
You are fantastic

tarrlie

Dec 8, 2019
Because last uploads and because i need see before every image, i have now dreams about futa. I am now temporary futanarized. I need some change - something more masculine, or feminine? I am confused.
Try cutesexyrobutts