1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
is there .SWF file rather then .EXE becausse whit the later i get the info when starting off the game and iff i press play i get all buttons overlaping each other.
and i think whit a .SWF file i can run the game proper through standalone FLASHplayers
Yes there is an .swf file, but i' ve no idea if its the fixed version. Would u do me the favour to test the swf file and report me if the Bloodhunter scene works?
Link for the .swf file:

Reactions: ponyguy

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
there is no wrapper folder its only the the file you dl from mega
becausse of .exe version on w10 i keep on getting.
and when i press close i only get a picture and it reverts becausse 2 the info screen

and even whit the Wrap file you gave me i get the same problems
this aint cool no matter what i use i get wether its the wrap file or just the stand alone .exe build file i canot play the game what so every

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

and when i press close i only get a picture and it reverts becausse 2 the info screen
Hava a look again, pls sir. A Post above urs.

supanova999

Jul 1, 2017

and even whit the Wrap file you gave me i get the same problems

this aint cool no matter what i use i get wether its the wrap file or just the stand alone .exe build file i canot play the game what so every
You're supposed to click on "Divine Arms" to continue.

Reactions: polokarita

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i need the flash file just like the MiM Peach untold story works fine on my pc except for this game and there both flash games
file from MiM-PuT is deffinitly a true .SWF not a wrapper file
and odly enough the old demo i whas able 2 play of this game.
becausse iff i opend the fixed version of devine arms 1.90 build whit a StandAlone Flash player i get white screen and canot do a thing.

i have found the old alpha build from viper on my comp which uses Flash player 11 not the latest 1 from windows10 aka FlashPlayer25

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
supanova read good and i tell you i did that get a picture and it goes back to that reading page all the time.
then why the stupid Close button

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
thanks whasnt sayd in the OP post off this game.
qstion is the 1 whit the witch on the crystal from viper on this site also

Netto007

Oct 3, 2017
Was standing in a corner trying to get the big red guy to attack me, then it literally punched me out of the game (map). Had to abort. Also I can't get out of tentacle guy's h-scene, had to abort then do a skip all. Is it supposed to be like that?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
haha that whould have looked funny
tip try 2 stay at distance whit the red ones they sometimes jump at you then stand at the place land and they can nail the cuty off the game

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
stalling this game and not delivering anything by devs is meme on 4chan, this goes forever and patrons are defending lazy devs
yeah, but have you looked at the quality of this guys animations? you have monthly almost bimonthly updates from people with like 4 scenes of static images and they get praise. if anyone has reason to actually take ages it would be this project because those animations are mint.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
yeah, but have you looked at the quality of this guys animations? you have monthly almost bimonthly updates from people with like 4 scenes of static images and they get praise. if anyone has reason to actually take ages it would be this project because those animations are mint.
I'd say Future Fragments with similar budget is delivering much more. Also slow delivery of other projects is not a valid excuse. If dev gets more than average salary from patreon each month and is not able to focus on project it is scam.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'd say Future Fragments with similar budget is delivering much more. Also slow delivery of other projects is not a valid excuse. If dev gets more than average salary from patreon each month and is not able to focus on project it is scam.
i would agree if their patreon was only for this game. but its not, after a quick peruse its about making games and drawing. So basically it seems to be a patreon with a motto like this "hey like my shit? wanna help me make more shit like this? cool then you can support me if you want. but shits free after 2 weeks anyway." So from what i can gather, the patreon is to support the artist, not the art (which is kinda supposed to be how patreon works, it isn't supposed to be "i have this one game support me to make this one game.") I understand where you are coming from, but Divine Arms isn't the selling point of the parteon, its just the current WIP.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Holy fucking shit this game is SO much better than last time I checked it out. I mean these animations are BONKERS!

The dev seems to be working hard rn too, he said the next update is coming this month actually and I'm going to trust him :). Mainly because I want more of those sweet animations SO BADLY.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm glad to see this game is still being updated. I first played this game a while back when it was just a 1 H-scene game with the black goop monster. I can't wait to see what has been added into the game and such. I'll definitely recommend and support this game in the peatron if it's still being updated with more stuff to come. I can definitely see this game has potential since it's such a great game already.

pinky-sumuq

Apr 22, 2017
cannot wait to play more updates, love the artwork and also the animation is superb!
this is probably the best hscene in game i have ever watched

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Well, it looks like there could be version 2.0 sometime during mid-January if I understood his last update correctly

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes