1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

ibizaaa

Dec 5, 2017
Seems i did something wrong, im not able to get out of the first message and instead when i press "close" i get a joke image

Reactions: ponyguy

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Here you all go. It's the Dropbox link posted by @Grimoirre on the request page for the game. ViperV just updated it to include the fixed version instead of 1.9.
Are u sure? its 40mb smaller than the version, which is in the op.

Reactions: ponyguy

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm odd has problems whit the W10 Flash player25 doesnt whant 2 run proper and i keep on getting the reading screen pushed back in my face and when i say play through upper altbar at the top off the screen i get overlapping buttons that dont whanna work i need proper .SWF file and not the exe plz
i have the stand alone's .swf players and i know it runs perfekt on those as i could whit the very old demo.
becausse as a exe file it doesnt whant to run proper

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I can't see the Bloodhunter scene, just show a white screen for me, any hints?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i asked iff there is a .swf file of this version becausse i canot get to run the game proper and its the file from the main download

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is there .SWF file rather then .EXE becausse whit the later i get the info when starting off the game and iff i press play i get all buttons overlaping each other.
and i think whit a .SWF file i can run the game proper through standalone FLASHplayers

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
is there .SWF file rather then .EXE becausse whit the later i get the info when starting off the game and iff i press play i get all buttons overlaping each other.
and i think whit a .SWF file i can run the game proper through standalone FLASHplayers
The SWF file should be in the Wrapper folder.

Reactions: Cirelc
1.90 star(s) 8 Votes