2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LUx2LbYiLfMquR8r5ddfeIGLrcQlk6uqXGl3US7qy1kaTiJQ71SxlXkXKwTtCeIs_large_2.png

Overview:
Divine Arms is a tale of celestial personas. Their universe formed when the Stellar Titans Ribolg and Maelia had an epic sexual encounter. Their sweat formed ice and comets. Their moans produced black holes and radiation. Each clash from their heavenly bodies created super clusters. After billions of light-years of endless intercourse, their climatic big bang basically gave birth to their universe, Maribolgka. The event also spawned an infinite number of celestial beings. And these entities have been at constant war with each other. In the infinite factions, we center the story of Divine Arms to a certain celestial clan known as the Featheration. ...stupid name, huh? Bear with me. It's part of the story. The Featheration is a race of winged celestials. We can reference them to angels and they have recently created the Marionette Drive. The Marionette Drive is a special Divine Armament that functions like a remote control. And in the many pages of the multiverse, ours is the closest to Maribolgka. The chosen puppeteer is you, on Earth, and basically, the Marionette Drive is your mouse and keyboard. You get to control an aspiring Celestial Diviner named Sigil Aetherwink.
Artist is Casch.​

Release Date: 2022-10-02
Thread Update: 2022-11-03
Developer/Publisher: ViperV
Censorship: No
Version: 1.96b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extra:

Divine Arms td v1.42a
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Ok6xavS.png 1YbxPhe.png wJdY2RN.png 1EM58LR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
It appears from his Patreon page that a 1.9 demo ought to be released soon. Think I'll wait until this comes out.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Good find Bloo, I remember playing this eons ago and liking, I might play it once more when I find the time :D

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
I'm a little confused here...

Wasn't there already a post for divine arms? Or I am just remembering incorrectly... :pokerFace:

still no progress on development as usual i see.
That's not true either as I understand since he pretty much redid the whole game, I think (at least the art).

And the new version is coming in apperantly less than a week or so, just wait a bit since i don't think anyone here can get it already (it's released, but only for patrons right now)

Reactions: ponyguy

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the maker is stalling whit this game although its nice concept hee has promised so much and still its at the same demo he brought out.
and the demo only has demo map aka first lvl to play but you canot do more then that iff i whasnt mistaken

Mark Faust

Jul 20, 2017
Divine Arms Alpha Demo v1.9 for Pc:

The files say v1.09, but if u open the game it says v1.9.

shared by @Grimoirre
This doesn't run on Windows 10. Just opens blank adobe flash player.

Reactions: Karkrash91
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes