• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Patreon's ever changing ToS was a big part of it. I got suspended a lot of times and that glorified grape was one of them. They didn't like the part where the vines grape them, tear their limbs and keep them just alive enough to attract male victims. I had a few enemies that's definitely dark that some can lead to guro (ecologically speaking), but a lot of em will never see the light of day.

There were lots of batshittery in play specially in my personal life that will sound as an excuse, but they all piled up and Chris' unfair exit was the breaking straw. Lost like 80% of my Patrons and mishandling those events, I sure as hell deserve it. Drama, depression yada all those things. But yeah, aside from the 'allowed' Monster fantasy stuff, every dev under the watch of Patreon will remain Vanilla.
Glad to see you back. I hope you're feeling better and you're drama is behind you (or at least the end of it is in view). Life can chew you up and spit you out sometimes.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Animations.
I've done a couple of tests and will finalize the style this month. Aside from other sprite animations like Siggy getting armor recovery, I'm pretty much done with the tech demo and will focus the next months doing the spicy animations. Again, no Chris Armin quality. In fact, to be honest I'm leaning towards good enough and quick because, again, I still have to do the code, add them in etc etc.
I'll once again finish a loop this week and I'll let you decide if it's good or more than enough. I need to get to a certain style and flow that matches the development in general.
If I do it too much, I notice I get burned out easily and when I come back to coding, I sometimes forget my game logic, so again, a balance to overall game development and visuals.
Game State
Right now, v2.35 you will notice a lot of changes and new stuff. But basically, SIGGY IS OP with the new update. But know that not all of the things are available at the start. Most of the skills and spells in the current build need to be unlocked and upgraded.
But yeah, pretty much the same enemy object (Mushroom Monster) basics like ai will host the upcoming enemies and some of the sprites are already in the works as well. I'm telling you. Never go one man army unless you're mad and old like me.
Stages
Ooof! You're probably sick of the current area. That's also another thing I still need to do. Luckily, we've already got the code there ready from v1.9 (The Silver hair MC) And yeah, it will be easily designed and populated with trees, traps and secrets soon! I'm just holding off a bit because the new tilemap system will be updated in Godot 4.3 so I'm not focusing much on the stages because I know Godot will break my tiles and I want to fix those after they bring it to my plate.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Haven't tested this update, but just want to warn people that this game has been a scam for the last 5+ years after the artist has left the project. The remaining developer is essentially publishing cosmetic updates with the goal of maintaining hope and Patreon support, do NOT expect any new content (at least not to the level of quality of the original artist).

Reactions: burryniceuser
1.90 star(s) 8 Votes