Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Update just adds Caulifla, her tits, and a picture slide puzzle to gain attack power for Tuffles quest. No Tuffle nudes or Vados nudes in this update, still cannot play as human. I'm just running this post to be able to attach links mostly.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
every now and then whenever a developer updates the game, they'll change a variable or an existing method in order to better fit the game at the new state. chances are there was a variable in v0.1 that got renamed to "Q1" in v0.2, and it couldn't find it in the old save, thus crashing it. they haven't changed the beginning of the story, so if you just keep clicking away until you get to where you left off, you should be fine.
Is there even a reason to save? I tried 0.1 and i did skip all text and basically there was only 1 option that worked which ended the game anyways. from what i could tell there was no reason to save anything at all.

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
Is there even a reason to save? I tried 0.1 and i did skip all text and basically there was only 1 option that worked which ended the game anyways. from what i could tell there was no reason to save anything at all.
no, there really isn't at this stage of development. the devs will probably be changing the story sequence quite a bit in it's early stages anyways, so most updates will break every save, and the fact that there's no reason to save whatsoever makes saving useless as of right now.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait till 0.2 some people said. Well I waited and the update is, uhhhh, yeah. I have serious doubts that these guys have 4 artists and 2 writers. I mean I don't know what I expected from Masq considering their first game. I just don't understand the decision to develop two games when you can barely keep up with one.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
look i am in no doubt eventually maybe it gets completed, time will tell on that. But what i am opposed to and hopefully it might change in the future is the different art styles i am already seeing from screenshots. It pulls me out of my immersion.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I naively thought they were doing their own art but they just rip off else's art. I recognized the last two preview pics posted on the front page because I follow the artist on twitter. His name is cutesexyrobutts, and he's his twitter , because i think he deserved it (warning; really thicc women only) :

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
To be honest the glaring differences between vados and all the other characters is rather glaring to the point of being close to a turn off. I don't know if he is using the art for the tuffle and caulifla as a sort of place holder but if not the developer really ought to make all characters the same art style rather than have such a huge difference between very smooth and detailed and the cartoony look of every other character.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok to be honest i was never a DBZ fan but i said hey i will give this a try. And well this game doesnt help me with liking DBZ at all. I mean all the girls in this game have balloon size tits bigger then their heads and well i know it is a game and fantasy but i just cant look at tits that big and say hey they look good cause they do not. but that imo good luck to the dev and to the people who like this have fun.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Just wondering

Am I the only one who doesn't like extremely massive boobs?

I think there is a place for them but not for every character

Caulifla should have medium sized boobs with tight abs and strong arms

Just some feedback for you

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
like i said before i would have preferred they released a larger updated at the end of the month

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes