Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I have to agree and disagree with that.
Yes... The best char in this game if you compare it to the rest until this point.
But like all the other female chars in this game..... nothing like the original..

I like the idea of this game, like it very much even.
But the chars in my opinion are just not Dragon Ball.... Not even close
It's like they started with a picture of a original char, deleted 95% of it and created something new in total and still call it that character.
The picture of Caulifla in the OP isn't very pretty, but there she still looks like caulifla.
Only recognizable thing about thing "caulifla" are the colors of her pants and top(the 5% that they left), without nobody would even think that this would be Caulifla..

Sam goes for Vados who is kinda hot in the show, but is weird in this game, and the same for #18.. haven't played the Bulma update because the reasons already given by me and the others.

Again.. Like the idea of this game very much... But the graphical execution is a total letdown for me.
Went it started this could have been the game that i would have paid hundreds and hundreds of dollars for, but right now it's going on my Ignore list and will check it out again in a year or so.
I disagree caulifa 18 and queen p are great looking chars I hope the designs in now remain the final revision for them just thicc enough without being too much videl too much I don't think bulma is too far off vados I like the excuse given for her changes though wish her face looked less masculine.

Also everyone here should beware a number of fan dragon ball games have been attempted in the past bid for power is one I was really into a c&d killed the game for the most part dragon ball is one of those properties that gets defended very strongly I don't know if it is still that way as much has changed since then funi got bought by Sony and such...

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Can't believe I just stumbled on this now!

I'm gonna get to work rofl

plz let there be lots of Android 18 content!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Not that I am against Shota but if you are looking at this game being a shota game, you are looking at the wrong place mate.
From the look of things, people here doesn't look like they like having their God of Destruction being a shota.
I mean in the beginning the plan was shota game but now it changes?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I mean in the beginning the plan was shota game but now it changes?
Never really said in the game that you are a shota even in the first release. Vados just said that you look very young to be a God of Destruction.... They probably looked that way because your character is a bit Child-brained.
Also, it probably because at the start of the development, a lot of people didn't like a kid fucking the girls of Dragon Ball.

Reactions: Masq

Churoaapapa

Oct 31, 2018
View attachment 147641
Overview:
You play as a young boy (age left to user choice due to patreon rules) who is chosen to be the next god of destruction in universe 7 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa.

With the help of your angel Vados you must attend to the duties of a GoD and raise the mortal level of universe 7.

The main aspect of this game is that it is focused more on customisation as opposed to quantity. You will be able to modify the costumes of nearly every character you meet in game.​

Updated: 2018-Oct-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows: - - -

Thanks to @TheDevian
View attachment 150266 View attachment 119975 View attachment 150269 View attachment 119978 View attachment 119976 View attachment 119977 View attachment 124889
How do i pull up menu interface on Android v 4 while in-game

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So saves will be compatible between versions since 0.5 and so on?

Sep 5, 2018
in the version 0.5, after i destroy the planet at the part of the weak demon, there is a system error that doesn't let me go over. even if i click ignore it make me restart from after the distruction of the planet. what should i do? is it a bug connected to the choices i have done before?

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
in the version 0.5, after i destroy the planet at the part of the weak demon, there is a system error that doesn't let me go over. even if i click ignore it make me restart from after the distruction of the planet. what should i do? is it a bug connected to the choices i have done before?
Did you load from a save or is this a new game?

Sep 5, 2018
I have restarted the game again, but this time the part with the girl that has the demon inside didn't occour after I destroyed the planet

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes