MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
So long as the fiancé isn't being raped/NTR'd I'm 100% in on all of it. I say this not that I dislike NTR (I actually like a lot of everything including NTR that isn't.... predictable) Just feels way too.... copypasta/predictable if that's part of the story imho. But ofc just giving an opinion on it tbh.

Would be more amusing/interesting(?) if they're the one being cucked by the protagonist as the plot, and end up only being for FeMC/MC. Cuckquean content (female cuck) is near nonexistent. Having the fiancé NOT having sex as the plotline the whole time the MC is slamming everything that moves and stays "loyal" to them, and then perhaps "corruption" (via the MC lovebombing them the whole time) leading to them being broken to the MC's will (both M&F ofc).

Or perhaps slide in some yandere content with them instead/as well. Which could really throw people for a loop. Imagine (man)whoring it up and the fiancé locks MC up after saving the day and rapes them. "W-w-what what about my harem?" "You won't have a drop of cum left/won't even be able to think of anything after I'm done with you, dear." :KEK: Yandere Reverse NTR ending if you fuck up with the fiancé. They take you away from your harem of waifus and husbandos instead and MC will spend the rest of their live getting fucked constantly by the fiance. (Not really a bad end tbh, actually kinda an elite one imo) :LUL:
As I said before, there are plans for that kind of content, but the content is skippable and depnendant on your playstyle. I hope that at least is a silver lining for people who also think that NTR is either boring/too predictable or straight up hate it. Even if you end up being NTR'd, as long as it is not an ending you get, you can actually take revenge on the people that stole your significant other! At least I hope that I can implement stuff like that. That should also make stuff interesting and not too predictable.

The basic premise of the story is that the main character you choose will definitely be in one of the two kingdoms, but the rest of the story will be shaped by your decision. Will you build a harem, stay pure or just have one relationship during your main quest? Will you ignore your partner or lovebobm them? Will you visit them with your new relationships or keep them a secret? Will you tell your relationships in the kingdom the truth? All these things will change how the ending turns out. I have not thought too much about the specific endings yet, because there is still a lot of time before that, but I also thought about possible yandere/obsession/corruption endings!
I want to add story events and cutscenes, where you can see what kind of direction the story will go and if you want to keep that course or change it, but this type of stuff is also reserved for a later version of the game. The next version will introduce the letter system and questlines for every social class in every kingdom, so you can already get some kind of idea in what direction you can influence the characters and the story.

At least now you can make your own game with that elite idea you have :Kappa::WeSmart:

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Recording gameplay from another game (typically illusion games or koikatsu) that has a character creator and stapling those assets over a shitty RPGM framework is lazy, and not "making animations" or "making art". Those animations were made by someone else. That art was made by someone else. Doing that while begging for e-bucks is scummy. Doing that with a .000001 demo is just pathetic. These games are pushed out by the hundreds on here and everyone who makes or uploads them deserves to be banned for making worthless shovelware.

You didn't even use good character models. The male in the title post looks like one of those joke characters people make badly on purpose in a souls game. The female looks worse than default or most of the thousands of character cards you can find easily. That's just embarrassing.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Recording gameplay from another game (typically illusion games or koikatsu) that has a character creator and stapling those assets over a shitty RPGM framework is lazy, and not "making animations" or "making art". Those animations were made by someone else. That art was made by someone else. Doing that while begging for e-bucks is scummy. Doing that with a .000001 demo is just pathetic. These games are pushed out by the hundreds on here and everyone who makes or uploads them deserves to be banned for making worthless shovelware.

You didn't even use good character models. The male in the title post looks like one of those joke characters people make badly on purpose in a souls game. The female looks worse than default or most of the thousands of character cards you can find easily. That's just embarrassing.
The assets in Honey Select 2 and RPGM were not made by me, that is absolutely correct. The animations however, are done with a plugin called "Timeline", where you have to put in the movement via FK and IK and the timing yourself. So the animations are done by myself. Are my animations really good? Nah, but I am working on improving them.

The good old .000001 demo with different paths, two different kingdoms, different jobs and over 150 unique pictures and 70 unique scenes. Pathetic how little content there is in comparison to the other godlike demos and .000001 versions out there, am I right? :Kappa:

So putting in passion, work and time and trying to make an enjoyable game for people is scummy? Is my game the greatest game out there? Of course not, but again, I am trying to improve the experience with the upcoming updates.

The part with the character models is just personal taste. The models are not perfect, do not get me wrong, but I am happy with how they turned out. And you are telling me to use character cards that I can easily find, which would be the same as the thing you criticised in the second sentence of your answer, using work from other people.

Please find me a game that is completely done without any help or assets from someone else. Most of the creators and developers use Ren'Py or RPGM, which was created by someone else. And please inform yourself before spewing bullshit that is not true. Even though the version of the game is 0.1, I have by far more content than most demos or other initial releases out there. That is because this is not a demo. It is the initial release of my game and a completely normal first version, which will get more content and possibilities in the next version, which in turn will lead to a chain of updates, improving the game and adding more stuff from version to version. It does not have key elements and story progression yet, because these things will be added in the version 0.2.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Please find me a game that is completely done without any help or assets from someone else. Most of the creators and developers use Ren'Py or RPGM, which was created by someone else.
Using a game making engine vs using art assets that are just recorded from a much better game that can be played already. Totally comparable. And you're doing both anyways - nothing you have is original beyond your "writing". Using RPGM when you have original art is one thing. This is just asset flipping, not creation - except since you aren't even buying assets, just ripping off someone else's work wholesale, it's below even a normal asset flip.

Nah clown. That only works on people that don't know those games exist. And you sure as hell aren't paying them anything for using their assets, while you're trying to get paid for mashing together a "game". Honestly, even the AI cg shit involves more original creation effort than these.

The people that pay into these third world grifts are fools.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Using a game making engine vs using art assets that are just recorded from a much better game that can be played already. Totally comparable. And you're doing both anyways - nothing you have is original beyond your "writing". Using RPGM when you have original art is one thing. This is just asset flipping, not creation - except since you aren't even buying assets, just ripping off someone else's work wholesale, it's below even a normal asset flip.

Nah clown. That only works on people that don't know those games exist. And you sure as hell aren't paying them anything for using their assets, while you're trying to get paid for mashing together a "game". Honestly, even the AI cg shit involves more original creation effort than these.

The people that pay into these third world grifts are fools.
I bought a legal copy of both RPGM and Honey Select 2, so I already support the two teams behind these projects. The ones I not support yet, are the people who make plugins for RPGM and Honey Select 2. The plugins by the way are available for free and the creators allow the commercial use of them, as long as I credit them, which I did. So I do not really understand your point of ripping off assets. And I made a promise to myself that once I earn enough money via Patreon, I will also start supporting the creators of the plugins I use. That just is not the case right now.

And sure, nothing original. Just the characters, which were not straight up downloaded but made by me. And the scenes and pictures, that were not just done using the animation option in Studio Neo, but were done by me using both FK and IK to adjust those scenes to make them fit better. And the HUD for the time in the game, which was done by me. And the whole world I built, which was built by me. And the story, which to be fair to you, you already mentioned, which was written by me.

Of course some of the assets were not done by me, but what you make with them is up to you. You can either build a beautiful castle in RPGM or make something that looks really shitty. Would my work be possible without the assets done by other people? Of course not, but that is exactly why I support them and want to support them. The point still is, what you make with these assets is up to you. And if Illusion wants to sue me for using their assets, they can do that. I am aware of the risk involved. My games are also available for free though and it is advertisement for them, so I am not sure if they even want to bother with it.

I know my game is not a masterpiece by any means, but mashing together a game with different assets and ideas is esentially what making a game is. Mechanics, character design, plugins, gameplay, worldbuilding, story and stuff like that are all influenced by what we experienced and can find on the internet or in other media. You can have orignial art and it may enhance the experience of the user, but finding original ideas nowadays which were never done anywhere before is nigh impossible. It will almost always resemble something someone has seen before. I use an engine like Honey Select 2, because I cannot draw for shit. Am I not allowed to be passionate about making games now? Am I not allowed to sink my time and passion into a project? Fuck that! Engines like that exist to give people like me a shot at making games or even animations/movies.

What will you say next? That Irphaeus is not allowed to be successful with Waifu Academy, because they also use Honey Select to make the scenes?