EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95 title.png

Overview:
Growing up in a peaceful village named Calwen, your life has been pretty uneventful. The old folks in the village always talked about the "Disaster of the Millenium", a war between the two kingdoms Malesburo and Flatense that once tore apart the continent of Fladenar. Calwen was the main stage of the battle and the once prospering village was reduced to a small settlement. You never paid too much attention to these stories of the war and continued living the quite life in the village, side by side with your beautiful partner. Those times were seemingly going to continue on forever and after all this time, your marriage proposal got accepted. You were on an all time high, however, fate had enough of your shit and decided to intervene. The very next day after your proposal, the mayor of the village calls you and gives you a mission that will determine the fate on every person living on Fladenar. Will you be able to change fate with your very own hands?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: MochingMochi -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compressed: COMPRESSED
Thank you Bob69 for the compressed version!

f95 preview (2).png f95 preview (1).png f95 preview (3).png f95 preview (4).png f95 preview (5).png

Last edited:

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Feedback is greatly appreciated! Scenes will be probably redone in the next update, so please hold on to criticise those for now. Gamebreaking bugs will be fixed immediately, minor inconveniences will be ironed out in the next update. Should anything break the game, then I will provide a workaround here in the comments and put it in the thread.
I will take a small break before working on the next update (four to five days), but then I will work on the next update with full strength! Is what I would like to say, but developing this game has been so much fun and I am currently overflowing with ideas, so I might start working on it a bit earlier! :p
For now though, have fun with the game!

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Perhaps you should reconsider. :sneaky::coffee:
I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven, I'm simply here to apologize. No but for real, even if some people have trouble being nice on the internet, if constructive criticism can help me make a better game, I can ignore an insult or harsher words. But rather without the harsh words and insults, thank you very much :whistle:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Divided: A Story of two Lovers [v0.1] [MochingMochi] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

It looks like this game has the animation as webms AND mp4s in the movie folder. I left only the mp4s. Let me know if that causes issues.

Win [184 MB]
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DividedAStoryOfTwoLovers-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
this is a goblin? isnt it a tall girl with legs bent?

1712331034686.png

May 9, 2020
Using Honey Select models (& animations?). Nice, better than most 3D models I've seen in these RPGM games. I'm attempting something similar with my games, at most right now all I can do is create a little "Rough Draft" of the characters, I haven't decided yet if I want the characters & models to be from Honey Select or Koikatsu but I'm working on at least designing the characters to see what I like.

I'll be honest though with just my opinion. To me, 3D characters in an RPGM game is a little too jarring for me as it feels way too immersion breaking. But, I'm no good at drawing my own characters and I'm pretty sure I'm also not gonna be any good at animating either, so I have to default on something that I can do by myself. If I can ever hire some artists/ animators in the future though to help me with these sorts of things, I'll definitely be asking them to make some 2D variations of the characters & animations, but for now I'll settle with what I got.

The only thing I can offer as a sort of encouragement to continue doing what you're doing and keep at it, is just to tinker around with the character models skin tones, body types, face settings and etc. Just make them look a little more fleshed out, some of these look like a little too pale and the darker skinned one looks a tad exaggerated -- I created a darker skin character just this morning and I had to mess around just to try and find what satisfied me with the tone of darkness in the skin, at first it either looked too dark or too light of dark, I had to try and find the best middle ground. The same goes for the pale skin characters, it was difficult to find the right pinkish tone to look as close to my own as possible without it looking too pale. I'm sure you know already what I mean and have already done this and found what satisfied you the most to be presentable, and if so you can go ahead and disregard my suggestion. You're doing alright.

At least unlike me, I haven't even created a single map in my RPGM game yet as I'm still deciding where to start with that. Awesome job!

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Do we choose what characters we have sex with, or all encounters predetermined and are unavoidable?

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Do we choose what characters we have sex with, or all encounters predetermined and are unavoidable?
The scenes and encounters at the start are the only ones you cannot avoid. The rest will be up to your decision and which path you will follow. If you want to romance any and every character or only want to romance a few will be completely up to you.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Using Honey Select models (& animations?). Nice, better than most 3D models I've seen in these RPGM games. I'm attempting something similar with my games, at most right now all I can do is create a little "Rough Draft" of the characters, I haven't decided yet if I want the characters & models to be from Honey Select or Koikatsu but I'm working on at least designing the characters to see what I like.

I'll be honest though with just my opinion. To me, 3D characters in an RPGM game is a little too jarring for me as it feels way too immersion breaking. But, I'm no good at drawing my own characters and I'm pretty sure I'm also not gonna be any good at animating either, so I have to default on something that I can do by myself. If I can ever hire some artists/ animators in the future though to help me with these sorts of things, I'll definitely be asking them to make some 2D variations of the characters & animations, but for now I'll settle with what I got.

The only thing I can offer as a sort of encouragement to continue doing what you're doing and keep at it, is just to tinker around with the character models skin tones, body types, face settings and etc. Just make them look a little more fleshed out, some of these look like a little too pale and the darker skinned one looks a tad exaggerated -- I created a darker skin character just this morning and I had to mess around just to try and find what satisfied me with the tone of darkness in the skin, at first it either looked too dark or too light of dark, I had to try and find the best middle ground. The same goes for the pale skin characters, it was difficult to find the right pinkish tone to look as close to my own as possible without it looking too pale. I'm sure you know already what I mean and have already done this and found what satisfied you the most to be presentable, and if so you can go ahead and disregard my suggestion. You're doing alright.

At least unlike me, I haven't even created a single map in my RPGM game yet as I'm still deciding where to start with that. Awesome job!
Thank you for the encouragement. Sadly, my drawing skills suck a lot, that is why I gave animating a try. I definitely still have ways to go when it comes to animation and designing characters, but I am currently learning a lot and feel like my skills are improving.
Just a quick word about the designs. If I find anything I am not satisfied with, I will change it, but I also plan on having so many characters and variations of different skin colours, nipple colours, etc. that for now I am pretty happy with the current roster. The nipples on the darker skinned characters could have been a bit darker, but I will definitely use that knowledge for the next characters with darker skin. I understand your concern about 3D characters in RPGM games, but again, I do not think anyone would fap to my drawings, so animations and pictures have to do it.
And a quick word from someone with some experience: In my opinion, you should not try to make the characters as perfect as possible. Satisfying everybody will be impossible anyway and if you sit down once, you will probably never stand up again, because you will always find something you are not happy with. I started out like that as well. Sitting there, trying out every little option until I realised that there is just too much to look out for. I like how my characters turned out, but I do not think they are perfect by any means and I do not try to make them perfect. You should still be satisfied though with the result, otherwise it would be pointless.
Good luck with your games as well! If you have any questions about RPGM or animating with Koikatsu/Honey Select 2, you can write me a private message

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
3DCG, 2D Game, Animated, Female Protagonist, Male Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Big Tits, Big Ass, Female Domination, Footjob, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, MILF, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Slave, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Fantasy, Humor, Management, RPG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

TL|DR

• • • • •

thanks for the sharing, MochingMochi.