4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jacobghawk39

Mar 18, 2020
God i remember playing this eons ago. i lost it when i had to wipe my hdd and forgot about the name but after searching for like, 3 years. finally found it

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
It says it's corrupted, anu help?
This is my copy from at least 10 years ago, I just uploaded it to Mega since they're by far the best file service imo.

The Walkthrough I had found back then is also included, I've no idea if it compares to the walkthrough on OP's post but I must've used it so it can't be that bad.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2017
This is my copy from at least 10 years ago, I just uploaded it to Mega since they're by far the best file service imo.
Mega
The Walkthrough I had found back then is also included, I've no idea if it compares to the walkthrough on OP's post but I must've used it so it can't be that bad.
Thank you for the copy, my man, sadly your copy crashes because it can't read the wav files (sound effects and voices) so half the experience of a VN is gone. Also, I couldn't tell why it crashes that way cause you seem to have the same folder structure that I have on my own working copy.

To anyone unable to mount the file from OPs post, You need to download PowerISO (or a similar software) because the game is not an ISO but a Disc Image File and it needs to be extracted through specialized software. Once it has been extracted through PowerISO into a new folder where you will be able to see an .exe file, you will be able to play it with no issues or crashes.

I'd recommend all of you to right click on the .exe and to force the full screen resolution, btw.

Theoretically, you could convert the Disc Image File into an ISO using the non-trial version of PowerISO or another software and maybe it would be better for this game's preservation.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you for the copy, my man, sadly your copy crashes because it can't read the wav files (sound effects and voices) so half the experience of a VN is gone. Also, I couldn't tell why it crashes that way cause you seem to have the same folder structure that I have on my own working copy.

To anyone unable to mount the file from OPs post, You need to download PowerISO (or a similar software) because the game is not an ISO but a Disc Image File and it needs to be extracted through specialized software. Once it has been extracted through PowerISO into a new folder where you will be able to see an .exe file, you will be able to play it with no issues or crashes.

I'd recommend all of you to right click on the .exe and to force the full screen resolution, btw.

Theoretically, you could convert the Disc Image File into an ISO using the non-trial version of PowerISO or another software and maybe it would be better for this game's preservation.
Just tried my copy and it is crashing, tried to unpack the original copy I have and that crashes too.
When I played it, it was on my PSP which explains why I never came across this issue 'till now.
Thanks for letting me know though.

So I've found with OP's copy you can simply right click the image file and "Open" as opposed to mounting it:
1671678270730.png
The following prompt will appear, which you can click and open in file explorer:
1671678363240.png
After that you can just run the game.

Or you can just download the copy I extracted from OP and repacked into a ZIP, I have tested this one and it doesn't give WAV errors lmao

I've edited my previous post with this functioning copy.

Last edited:

jetblackpope

Mar 13, 2023
Or you can just download the copy I extracted from OP and repacked into a ZIP, I have tested this one and it doesn't give WAV errors lmao
Mega
Hi, thank you for doing this for the sake of preservation and simplicity.

Reactions: Phenomamd

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I am getting a virus alert when running (McAfee). Any ideas on this?
Not to be an asshole but it's McAfee, I wouldn't trust it to stop a legitimate virus, let alone a false positive like the one you've encountered.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2018
for those of you that can't get this to run, I played this over several sessions on the site linked on the first post of this thread. some people said they had save issues which sucks but I had no such issues
also, this is a better walkthrough than the one in the OP

you can use ctrl+f to find your location, but there seems to be some gaps.

great vn man, had a Silent Hill vibe. Wish horror themes were more popular.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Wow ! I remember playing this VN. It was a long time ago.
Atmospheric game with good BGM.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Just tried my copy and it is crashing, tried to unpack the original copy I have and that crashes too.
When I played it, it was on my PSP which explains why I never came across this issue 'till now.
Thanks for letting me know though.

So I've found with OP's copy you can simply right click the image file and "Open" as opposed to mounting it:
View attachment 2254027
The following prompt will appear, which you can click and open in file explorer:
View attachment 2254030
After that you can just run the game.

Mega
I will give this a try. Thank you for this anyway - You are a scholar.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes