District 13 Discussion

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 10, 2019
District 13 Housewife animations /妮妮 /のスタジオ/ 7niArt

To Our OG Family !!
We Start Again !! Cheers !!:coffee:

To new commers , Be respectful to each others . Patience is the virtue . Wait for the uploaders to upload .request for contents , and dont be in hurry , uploaders will upload when the time comes .

All animated characters uploads here are +18 and Above.
Is this 2-3 Week rule anything official on this discussions thread?
Do I get banned for posting shit earlier or something?

wanqud

Apr 19, 2021
Oh... disgusting behavior

You act like a person who pumps content from the web without considering the creator.
This is what causes the owner of the work to be affected.
*We have a rule that requires some time for producers to make money first.

This is a guarantee that Ojisan and I will not continue to post any content here.
Dont worry someone always will share here or anywhere :D

cheekyboy

Oct 20, 2021
Not really. Saying it will pretty much ban us from the site or something. Oji-san disappeared here because shota stuff isn't exactly looked upon with favor by the mods here and they gave Oji-san a stern telling off if I remember correctly.
Other than that is that due to how weird Nini's stuff is getting released, people pretty much just left it to compilers to compile it and release it.
Yeah, I see now, I guess with people just leaning to compilers there's been a lesser count that supports the artist himself/herself. And that's why there are rules in these discussion. Welp better respect those and just wait patiently or better yet just support Nini's work.

Oh... disgusting behavior

You act like a person who pumps content from the web without considering the creator.
This is what causes the owner of the work to be affected.
*We have a rule that requires some time for producers to make money first.

This is a guarantee that Ojisan and I will not continue to post any content here.
Welp, there it is the one and only string of hope, But still thanks for the contents you've posted here, I really appreciate it myself.

Reactions: mariscalxd
Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, I see now, I guess with people just leaning to compilers there's been a lesser count that supports the artist himself/herself. And that's why there are rules in these discussion. Welp better respect those and just wait patiently or better yet just support Nini's work.

Welp, there it is the one and only string of hope, But still thanks for the contents you've posted here, I really appreciate it myself.
If y'all want to get all emotionally invested in this Creator then go ahead
I don't give a rats ass about any of that, and I'm pretty sure the majority in here feels the same way
There are no rules in piracy
If you morons were "considering the creator" you would be paying a sub and not leaking at all

Boca Negraa

Aug 26, 2021

Double standards, hypocrites.

mrjumble

Dec 28, 2022
If y'all want to get all emotionally invested in this Creator then go ahead
I don't give a rats ass about any of that, and I'm pretty sure the majority in here feels the same way
There are no rules in piracy
If you morons were "considering the creator" you would be paying a sub and not leaking at all
Lord, would you mind if you share the complete Sachiko full version or more specifically Sachiko 5, 6, 7 for us, thanks

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
Said on a site that has explicit rules regulating the process of piracy. Like some green boys once said: KeK.
So where are these rules you speak of?

These rules here say nothing about that 2 week shit. As a matter of fact, adding passwords to archive is AGAINST the rules. Which begs the questions, why the mods allowed this password shit to persists this long?

Sep 12, 2021
So where are these rules you speak of?

These rules here say nothing about that 2 week shit. As a matter of fact, adding passwords to archive is AGAINST the rules. Which begs the questions, why the mods allowed this password shit to persists this long?
Ah, strawman, classy. All right.
The quote "There are no rules in piracy" struck me as funny, as there are rules of piracy, at least on this specific site, and since the guy saying that was "Emperor of Mankind", I made a reference to orcs. Not from wh40k exactly, but close enough, at least for me to feel like a funny guy making a funny remark. I was not reffering to that two week rule in any capacity, just explicitly that part of his message - if not, I would not quote e part of it, just all of it, it's way easier to do so - as anyone, you included, can see in the message. It's not at all from the site rules to which I, you or anyone else must adhere, so we don't. But making a statement I had no connection to, and putting this shit in my mouth, it's not okay.

From what I know, it's the rule the subscribers of Nini that share her content have, and only them, because she asked them that if they are to share her content on the internet, at least wait for some time as to actual subscribers had some value for their money - getting it faster or whatnot. I think I saw someone once saying she said she will stop making her videos alltogether if that won't be respected, but I don't really remember the details, or if it was true or not, as a matter of explanation of the behaviour of some people in this thread.

As for the mods allowing this: do they? Did someone made a ticket reporting this to the mods? Did YOU made such a ticket to complain it's not being taken care of? Omnipotence is not something mods posess, and I can bet my life on it no mod jumps thread to thread like mad dog searching if everything is as it should. Even if the ticket was made, there's so much being reported on this site, even updates to the threads with games and collections are, for some reason, report tickets, that it takes at least day or two, sometimes more to resolve.

Or no one else wanted to share here otherwise, so it was either their way or no way, so it was ignored for the principle of getting the content at all. Dunno, ask the mods.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote