• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Dissonance [v0.10 P1 Public] [L_Elyot]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You might conflate two unknown characters with each other. The blurry girl whose turquoise eyes resemble to Nao's is the one who appeared in Kaya and Nadeko's events. I'm wagering on that the precious old friend of Toru was actually her instead of Eri.

Another blurry girl who asked Toru why he hadn't died yet is clearly Eri from this very image. She has identical haircut and posture as Eri.
didnt really pay attention to that since it was just 1 frame but that makes sense, it could also not even be her saying it like she wants him to die, & more surprised that he isnt dead, unless thats how everyone else understood the scene

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10 P1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 629 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dissonance [v0.10 P1 Public] [L_Elyot] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [721 MB]
- - -

Mac [711 MB]
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dissonance-0.10P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

dadyfa

Nov 11, 2021
View attachment 2229701

Overview:
Dissonance is an on-going visual novel where you follow Toru Hirai as he attempts to readjust to his life after a coma. Throughout the story, you'll find yourself interacting with and deepening your connections with several characters as you explore Ametohi. And there's no need to be picky about where you go and when, after all, you'll have plenty of time!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-24
Developer: L_Elyot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10 - Part 1 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patch Only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Spanish Translation*

View attachment 2206343 View attachment 2206344 View attachment 2206345 View attachment 2206346 View attachment 2229717 View attachment 2670995 View attachment 2670996
View attachment 2670997 View attachment 2670998 View attachment 2863503 View attachment 2863511 View attachment 2957625 View attachment 2957628 View attachment 2957630
View attachment 2229701

Overview:
Dissonance is an on-going visual novel where you follow Toru Hirai as he attempts to readjust to his life after a coma. Throughout the story, you'll find yourself interacting with and deepening your connections with several characters as you explore Ametohi. And there's no need to be picky about where you go and when, after all, you'll have plenty of time!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-24
Developer: L_Elyot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10 - Part 1 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patch Only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Spanish Translation*

View attachment 2206343 View attachment 2206344 View attachment 2206345 View attachment 2206346 View attachment 2229717 View attachment 2670995 View attachment 2670996
View attachment 2670997 View attachment 2670998 View attachment 2863503 View attachment 2863511 View attachment 2957625 View attachment 2957628 View attachment 2957630
Is there animated scene in the game?

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, you got the spanish wrong, you want help with that?

1714010049163.png

What the actual translation for "It's a good skill to have, wouldn't you agree?" is "Es una buena habilidad, ¿no crees?" you don't need to translate the "to have" in this case, you just say "it's a good skill, wouldn't you agree?" I wouldn't reaaaally translate it as wouldn't you agree but then again I'm fron Argentina and most translated spanish is mexican AKA neutral spanish so ye, hopefully that helps, if you need help w any other spanish I've worked as a translator for a few years, hit me up if you want to. Hopefully that helps.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I really like this game but it just feels like the progress is so slow... then again im spoiled by the constant Lessons in love big updates
Most of these games are just side projects the developers are doing as a hobby besides full time job or university. It's a cycle of earning too little to put more time/effort into the games and no one willing to invest because of the slow development

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game continues to be a chore, the underlying story is solid and has me hooked but all the crap on top continues to grate, so much repetition and double/triple/quadruple checking everyone is on the same page. People don't talk in real life like they do in this game, a bunch of teenage girls don't have a sleep over where they all sit around calmly and speak prim and proper to each other. Chiyo continues to be the only interesting LI and even she only really stands out cause everyone else is so dull, what few twinkles of hidden gems to be seen are buried in piles of gravel and dirt.

Honestly, at this point i think i might be done... i've given this game more than enough time for it to have found its legs and really show its shine and despite my interest... the dry fluff chokes it right out and i'm never excited when i see it in the latest updates section... gonna sit on it a few days and see how i feel but this is probably it for me.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
This game continues to be a chore, the underlying story is solid and has me hooked but all the crap on top continues to grate, so much repetition and double/triple/quadruple checking everyone is on the same page. People don't talk in real life like they do in this game, a bunch of teenage girls don't have a sleep over where they all sit around calmly and speak prim and proper to each other. Chiyo continues to be the only interesting LI and even she only really stands out cause everyone else is so dull, what few twinkles of hidden gems to be seen are buried in piles of gravel and dirt.

Honestly, at this point i think i might be done... i've given this game more than enough time for it to have found its legs and really show its shine and despite my interest... the dry fluff chokes it right out and i'm never excited when i see it in the latest updates section... gonna sit on it a few days and see how i feel but this is probably it for me.
I will be honest with you, the introduction of supernatural garbage is what sealed the deal for me. You had a good basis for an exploration of a person's "personhood" of his memories and interactions with the now completely new world. Instead, the author went "here, have some random magic trash", which for some reason plagues this type of games.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes