DGun23

May 17, 2018
gaaby I am stuck and in tips I don't get the end of content message but I cannot find what to do. Can you please help?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
gaaby I am stuck and in tips I don't get the end of content message but I cannot find what to do. Can you please help?
Well I don't know what happened there but I loaded the savefile and in Tips I immediately got the end of content message at the bottom, beware that the message "You are ready for a new event" does not mean you have a new event, if the End of content message is there, there is no more content! But nevertheless, try this html.

Reactions: DGun23

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Decent enough game but you gotta put the download in a folder named after the game not just the version number. Not a huge deal but just weird and annoying. Still enjoyed the game well enough. Hope you continue to improve it.

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Decent enough game but you gotta put the download in a folder named after the game not just the version number. Not a huge deal but just weird and annoying. Still enjoyed the game well enough. Hope you continue to improve it.
Fair enough, I'll find a middle ground and change it to Disruption (version name). I feel like that's the best.

Thank you, very happy that you enjoyed the game

Reactions: Quickpawmaud

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
Well I don't know what happened there but I loaded the savefile and in Tips I immediately got the end of content message at the bottom, beware that the message "You are ready for a new event" does not mean you have a new event, if the End of content message is there, there is no more content! But nevertheless, try this html.

Pixeldrain
the same just happened to me.
I believed I was stuck in a loop without end of content message, and there was no other tip on what to do.

I just re-loaded the save again and the tip appeared.

Aestet

Apr 17, 2022
how can I increase homosexuality in any other way except getting 1 homosexuality a day? I'm at 32 and still heterosexual?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
how can I increase homosexuality in any other way except getting 1 homosexuality a day? I'm at 32 and still heterosexual?
Well currently the homosexuality stat is a little underdeveloped, the only way to change it is in the sub path when you break up with your girlfriend and choose the romance path with a guy, but it will be developed in the future.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
hmm.. now I feel I'm stuck as well.
Well I looked through your save and there was only one scene missing to end the v0.14 content, you missed a scene with the sister where you clean the kitchen on Sunday Evening and she humiliates you, here's the savefile with the scene you missed.

Reactions: manarak

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! Just wanted to say the dev release of v0.16 is out on patreon for Sponsors and Ultimate disruption members, if you want to play the newest hottest content before anyone else consider joining there, a new game mechanic was added, the oral and anal training where you get guidance from your mom and sister to train your skills in order to get new events, around 25+ events in total! See you when v0.15 gets released to the public next saturday, any questions hit me up, changelog on discord and patreon!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
Well I looked through your save and there was only one scene missing to end the v0.14 content, you missed a scene with the sister where you clean the kitchen on Sunday Evening and she humiliates you, here's the savefile with the scene you missed.
thank you !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gaaby
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes