[DISCUSSION] Fantasy Mash Up/Collab Game Characters

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Hmm if it had to be two, I'm going to assume this isn't limited to just adult vn/games. I would go with, Quiet from MGS5 and Chloe from Detroit: Become Human.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
So if we're not limited to adult games, i want to see
Linda from Milfy City VS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just for seeing who's on the top of the food chain:evilsmile:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Eleanor from High Life with Luna from The Deluca Family. You have your over the top character, in Luna, for comedic purposes and your straight "man", in Eleanor, for Luna to play off of. It's sort of like putting Deadpool and Spiderman together.

Plus, as @GhostPhil said before, just imagine the cute overload! Eleanor is just adorable, and in fact, more than any other character I've ever played reminds me of someone in real life who I adore. And Luna, I think we all need a Luna at least once. Someone who's a little crazy, but really adorable if you get in her shell. Just imagine telling these girls that they're adorable as they sit there with you on the couch.

I'd also be interested in Siri from The Red Room, with Eleanor. Siri isn't as sheltered as Eleanor, but has a similar personality. Watching the two of them slowly come to terms with what they want from one another would be incredible, almost as incredible as the later scenes wherein we get to see Eleanor on her knees, looking up at Siri, Siri's dick hovering directly in front of Eleanor's face.

Nov 5, 2018
This is the first response to a thread on this forum for me. Just two characters? Let´s increase this number a little bit here:

Characters:
-Duke Nukem
-Bayonetta
-Sindel (Mortal Kombat)
-Sonya Blade (Mortal Kombat)
-Ivy Valentine (Soul Calibur)
-Anna (Tekken)
-Elexis Sinclair (Sin)

Tags for this game would include:
-Alternative Universe
-Male protagonist
-Sexual Dimorphism
-Femdom
-Emasculation/Humiliation
-Foot/Oral Worship
-Corporal Punishment
-Strapon
-Ballbusting
-NO Futanari (Sorry!)

Plot:

Intro

Duke Nukem receives a mission in which he has to solve the puzzle of the disappearance of an American airplane carrier named "Donald Trump". He first declines the mission with the argument that an orange warship can be found by any moron and intends to head instead into his favourite strip-club. But the army officer responsible for his assignment stresses the point that the crew of the warship is not manned by army men but exclusively by former playboy playmates wearing skimpy uniforms. This convinces Duke immediately to accept the mission, jumps into his motorboat and pilots his vessel straight into the Bermuda Triangle where "Donald Trump" vanished...

Content:
As Duke reaches his destination, a sudden storm accompanied by bolts of lightning capsizes his boat, plunges him into the ice-cold waters and he loses consciousness. Our Hero awakes at the shore of a tropical beach with a female foot on his face. Enraged at this disrespect, he jumps up and wants to trash-talk the woman but instead of facing a cute beach bunny he is being confronted by a sexy, voluptuous and confident amazon (see one of the six female characters above) which is heads and shoulder above him in terms of size. This revelation intimidates him profoundly and the female just smirks basking in his fear as she goads him into attacking her with a heap of insults. While they battle in hand-to-hand combat, Duke realizes to his horror that he is totally outmatched by the wicked woman. She dominates him completely during the encounter and finishes him off in a humiliating fashion resulting in his pants being soiled leaving an embarrassing stain on his crotch. She cuffs his wrists behind his back and grips one of his ears, dragging him from the beach to the harbour.

While they walk, she lectures him about the natural inferiority of males and the superiority of women in general. She also tells him that the Bermuda Triangle is a gateway from his world to the Femdom Universe created by the Goddess Venus. As they arrive in the harbour which is located on a tropical island, he realizes that he is thoroughly fucked now and his captor admonishes him to be careful of what you wish for. A crowd has gathered by now consisting of amazons in company by skinny bald, naked male slaves. The tall warrior women mock the new arrival and point gleefully at Duke´s soiled pants.
His nemesis puts him into a pillory in the central square of the harbour directly opposite the berthed "Donald Trump", leans close to his ear and whispers a warning that it is dangerous for little boys to hang around the harbour at night in such a helpless and vulnerable state:
"Drunken, rowdy sailor women roam the harbour district at night. These bad girls would love to take advantage of your predicament, if you get my drift." As she finishes her threat, Duke´s pants are pulled down in a vicious tug by his captor. After that she looks him deep into the eyes and as soon Duke looks away severely cowed, the she-devil bursts out laughing at his embarrassing situation and saunters away. The sound of her high-heels clicking on the cobblestones and her cruel laughter will forever scar his brain.

Hmm, it seems that I got a little bit carried away with my scenario. Sorry, I can´t help myself when I start writing.
The rest of Duke´s adventure would involve of course the other five mentioned female characters and the crew of "Donald Trump". Our hero will be subject to countless physical & psychological torture events at the manicured hands of his six gorgeous opponents.

Epilogue:
There would be eight endings to Duke´s adventure:

1-6: Become the slave of one of the beautiful villainesses
7: Become the slave of the ship´s all-female crew and escape to Earth
8: Escape to Earth alone without the warship

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Eleanor from High Life with Luna from The Deluca Family. You have your over the top character, in Luna, for comedic purposes and your straight "man", in Eleanor, for Luna to play off of. It's sort of like putting Deadpool and Spiderman together.

Plus, as @GhostPhil said before, just imagine the cute overload! Eleanor is just adorable, and in fact, more than any other character I've ever played reminds me of someone in real life who I adore. And Luna, I think we all need a Luna at least once. Someone who's a little crazy, but really adorable if you get in her shell. Just imagine telling these girls that they're adorable as they sit there with you on the couch.

I'd also be interested in Siri from The Red Room, with Eleanor. Siri isn't as sheltered as Eleanor, but has a similar personality. Watching the two of them slowly come to terms with what they want from one another would be incredible, almost as incredible as the later scenes wherein we get to see Eleanor on her knees, looking up at Siri, Siri's dick hovering directly in front of Eleanor's face.
I even think that Siri's and Ele's face fook quite similiar. They would fit pretty good together. I really like that pairing. :heartcoveredeyes:

And I also like the Luna x Ele pairing. Luna the cute but in a sexual sense kkind of innocente being with the shy and innocente, but curious Ele :heartcoveredeyes:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Harley(deviant Discoveries) joining the Harem Hotel and showing how much she's a good girl.:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Walg

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Are you Ash Ketchum from Pokemon Petites ? Gotta catch'em all ;).
That is an awsome game idea! It doesn't just have to be with Petites, but it's like the BDSM-version of Pokemon. When you defeat other women, you can train them to be your little pets. And then they can fight for you, etc. Just the whole Pokemon thing just with girls and BDSM :evilsmile::biggrin:

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
That is an awsome game idea! It doesn't just have to be with Petites, but it's like the BDSM-version of Pokemon. When you defeat other women, you can train them to be your little pets. And then they can fight for you, etc. Just the whole Pokemon thing just with girls and BDSM :evilsmile::biggrin:
I feel that your future game will surprise us ;)

Check this Poke parody

Reactions: GhostPhil