[DISCUSSION] Fantasy Mash Up/Collab Game Characters

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Re-inspired by @NuclearZombie by a post and similar posts through multiple threads, if you had the choice to put two different characters from different games together in a fantasy mash up/collaboration, which two would you choose? (Just pure hypotheticals here, not going down the IP issues etc route)

To start, I'd love to see Eleanor from with Mary from as they'd be on the same journey. If they happen to do things together well hey I'm not complaining :biggrin:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Katie(Where The Heart Is) taking a shower with Sophie (Personnal Trainer)

Reactions: Krull

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Emily(View of a Family) and Melissa(FILF) contending for the titles of the most caring mother :heartcoveredeyes:
Mia (View of a Family) teaming with the sister Of the Awakening for the hotest and Cutest show on earth.

Reactions: Krull and GhostPhil

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
The redheads mash up team in the biggest orgy of the history featuring :
Agatha (High Life), Heather (Timestamps), Veronica, Diana & Devil (STD), Amy (PT), Fio & Pri (Reincarnotica), Monique (The Way), Heather & Laura (J.O.H.N), Mercedes (The Manifest), Haley (Haley's story), Jessy (BCC), Ann & Inanna (TIF), Rose (LBH), Jenn & Lily (L&S), Catherine, Rosa & Selina (BAR), Heidi (DFD), Emily (CMA), Becky (MR), Rachel & Jane (Sisterly Lust), Doctor Williams (The Visit), The Mayor & Cherry (F.I.L.F), Jane (FB), Nurse & Lily (Gray), Andrea (CI), Mary (GTO), Erin (SA), Debby (ASD)