• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sdafgyuk55

Mar 8, 2024
Not really. I run an official firm wich presents a lot of type of games.
The main update is The secret of the house and i continue that monthly. The other games have not so recent updates . Also to run 4 other thread would be just time waste:) Check back how many comments go to each games also. I try to answer here on all and I think all people who play the games can give help to each other which is much easier:)

I also work on Disney style visual novel (Gasmine)and sample support.
I have a lot of ideas, enjoy drawing and programming, writing music.
I make also comic pages:) and a cartoon. I take commissions on my patreon.
View attachment 1102024
poggers

ghostrider4

Apr 12, 2022
I have an AMD Ryzen 5, running the game downloaded from this thread inside of VirtualBox. I have as many CPU's dedicated as possible and the game runs at close to 100% CPU usage, making the game incredibly slow. I have never had this with other Ren'Py games. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

*Edit. Chapter 3 is running fine, but Chapters 1 & 2 were almost unplayable.

Last edited:

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
uh nice thanks, is a lot of work less to do later, by the way finished all and i think i will upload the stuff tomorrow in the gallery. Liza part was total messed up, what i understand is that this guy is making 100 fucking frame of a move animation in low quality because, 10 frame in high quality are less big then 100 in low size, so like that can make people think the update is big cause the file size but is just because is increasing the frame. That's terrible even high tier basically saw the game in low quality since have that stuff , and no they don't recive any animation in high quality like he said on twitter and i think can be reported for saying such a thing. Honestly not understand how even big tier patreon don't say anything about this shitty stuff at this point are just brain dead for continuing support

View attachment 3510581

look the difference from this and the cili png up XD , 1000x563 on a game , you understand how low quality zoomed this shit is when you play
What's this from i don't remember it from the game

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes