Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
I just started playing this game ... get though day 1 and almost through Day2, but game keeps saying game over.. is there a timer on the days.

ghostrider4

Apr 12, 2022
I just started playing this game ... get though day 1 and almost through Day2, but game keeps saying game over.. is there a timer on the days.
I just started Chapter 3, Day 25. I haven't experienced anything like you described. I am running on Windows.

ghostrider4

Apr 12, 2022
I completed through # 22 on the Day 25 walkthrough. I am supposed to go to Cili, but it just says that she is not home and I cannot go there.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
In MILFBOOM it asks me to check the bathroom when I have the necessary number of points, I go but nothing happens, can anyone help me?

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Day 15 after I helped linda with the mouse Debra is still at the pool. What do I do?
You get the Quest “Look Around” after helping at the cake shop with the cat after mouse solution.
1. go to the store House where you buy stuff.
2. Click on the two Ladies.
3. Click on the Lady coming after.
4. Click on the two Ladies again.
5. Click on the Lone lady again.
6. Go Home and Debra should be gone from the pool. Click on granma and see scene.
7. Debra is now in her Office.

Enjoy gentlemen.

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
The update worked, here i post the link, if there is a way for pin the post or put in the front page would be great for not having people ask all the times XD. Also good stuff coming for the edit gallery too

[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
[Discreen Vision/Inusen] The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 25:

View attachment 3517289
Is there a gameplay video ? Would be lovely, especially in English

2.50 star(s) 40 Votes