sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
bro that fight with the goblins is just you getting perma stunned wtf

i had to buy the potions that make it harder to cc you to fight 3 goblins haha

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Finally, some good fucking art style!
(let me know if something like this exists, please)
By "this" you mean thicc girls/NTR stuff or just that style of art? In any case, some suggestions:

Thicc girls = games (there is translation + full hd patchs here as well)
NTR thicc MC = Emma Milf Warrior, The Fate of Choices, Sana (all translated/english)

Reactions: Avilio and basheree

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
Will there be femdom for the faithful route?
Like, carrying your husband when you get home and pegging him?

HentoiVR

Jan 10, 2022
Oh yeah, this is what I've been waiting for, big titties, big ass, plump innocent wife NTR... THE PROPORTIONS ARE OVER 9000!!!

MORE OF THIS!!!

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
The body type is excellent. Like others said, the game is pretty much visually meant to have impregnation.

But there is one flaw which is huge imho. The MC's reasoning. I mean, she cheats on her husband way too easily. She basically surrenders everything for a reason that brings up a lot of questions. Would she be stripped of her rank just because of 1 mistake? And is this so important that she is suddenly up for "anything" (like she says) sexual with someone else?

The first scene with the soldier is more like it. I don't know how that story progresses because I didn't play it more, assuming that all scenes would be with her superior after the point where she surrenders her body from day 2 or something. Anyway, I'd prefer it if her superior didn't offer this sexual choice, but she slowly started being lustful on her own (as the scene with the soldier suggests).

Or, a simple "lust curse" would even do. I know it's cheesy, but it would make sense.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
But there is one flaw which is huge imho. The MC's reasoning. I mean, she cheats on her husband way too easily. She basically surrenders everything for a reason that brings up a lot of questions. Would she be stripped of her rank just because of 1 mistake? And is this so important that she is suddenly up for "anything" (like she says) sexual with someone else?
To be fair, that's a rather realistic flaw. Ask anyone who's dated/married the wrong person before. :ROFLMAO:

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
There really isn't a reason for Lyssa to still obey Tyrone AFTER you capture the thug that she "let get away". He has nothing on her. I enjoy 70% of this game, but I don't like that there's Not a lot of free will.

Reactions: eddardbolton
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes