RPGM - Abandoned - Disclosure of Desire [v0.1] [Chatelain00]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Adase

What a shitshow. Apparently even the creator didn't play his own game. Programmed walls and the actual displayed walls don't match, a random cat blocking the way, enemies that spam bodyslam...

The art and the premise are good, but I will not waste my time playing this hot piece of garbage.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MRO900

As of v0.1 this is a very promising game with alot of potential. The sex scenes are hot and this is a good game for people who like to be the female protag with ntr. This game does get a little too slow and linear but still pretty fun
  3. 4.00 star(s)

sadmate

Disclosure of Desire [v0.1]
    Pros:
    + Drawn art that has a nice touch to it. definitely not over the top but good enough.
    + Toggleable kink (could expand this in the future).
    + The environment and music selected throughout the game is fitting for an RPGM game.
    + Quick adventure-based game where you see scenes after you progress through the game, not grindy and not boring at all.
    Cons:
    -
    Story is somewhat coherent. Our protag changes their mind too quickly despite refusing the antagonist's attempt to woo her.
    - No content warning for some of the things in the game like (currently only for a single scene containing watersports).
    - The cat on the village path. It blocks your way to the tavern 90% of the time. I had to juke it 10+ times and other times I had to wait patiently. Probably an oversight on the developer's side when trying to create a lively aura but it should definitely be fixed ASAP.

Overall; I think the game has a great potential and with how it's going it might even contain different fetishes, most possible I see is pregnancy. I will update this review as other versions come out but for now it is definitely worth a try and it takes around/less than 30 minutes to finish the first chapter. I wish them good luck on the developer's game-making journey!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Heribor

Hey, first of all, I'm sorry for my bad English, that's not my first language.

This games picked up my interest with his great Art and his Tag ( Netorare / Female protagonist ), but there is too much thing disturbing me in the Story.

Pros :

- The art, as i said earlier, is really well made, and not only for character.
    - The gameplay overall is quite nice, there is nothing original in it, but it's nice playing the game and it's balanced, as everything should be.
    - The music is good
    - The mapping is well made, except the road to the Tavern.. this damn cat blocking me.. :(

Cons :

- The scene are well made but way too short, and it lacks animation imo.
    - The Story.. for real :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd give a 3/5 star if there wasn't a dog cat blocking the way to the tavern half the time! Grr!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BreadnNetorare

Extra thick! I really like the thickness of the fmc and her art is absolutely gorgeous. the plot seems good too the netorare adds some spice to the story and the vibe is great.