• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Discipline at Cockford School [v0.1.0][CoolRaider]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad .. games needs improvement especially when checking the girls records ... errors alot .. renders somewhat fine , could use improvement to make the game nicer ... but not bad ... still curious as to where a story is .... (y)(y)

Reactions: T_Abraxas
Aug 26, 2018
A nice fan game of the headmaster. There are some interesting ideas, especially that you have to observe to punish the girls.

But I think that the game goes a little too fast. We have the authority plain from the beginning. I prefer the idea of the headmaster where you have to be accepted progressively.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The twins on the far right of the banner look mentally retarded. Is this a thing, or is it just a fail in art quality? lol

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
Personally i think it has to many similarities in the start with The Headmaster. a change in the begining would make the game stand out more.

I do enjoy the concept and idea so far but i did not fell like i got to see much of what the game have and might offer in the future considering the amount of space it required.

looking forward to seeing how it evolves.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Because HS doesn't remotely have to look this bad. Washed out colours and too much light so that it looks like a thin haze of fog-machine fog is everywhere. (Which seems to be a thing these days in games. It's all over the place in trek online and I loathe it.) There are multiple HS/2 games that showcase what can be done, a couple of the top games on the site demonstrate that clearly. Course, I don't doubt they have render rigs that are the tits, so they may have an advantage there. It's a question of, do they look like this because choice, or because hardware limitations?
There would have to be some major hardware limitations for even normal HS1 to look like this. It reminds me of those "low end" PC mods you see for other games. The whole reason a lot of people use HS is because you don't need a top tier rig to make something with it.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
I am a huge headmaster fan, and I'm honestly just happy to see more games like it. I appreciate the rules being more awful for the girls right from the get go, and especially appreciate the counting and being able to go over during spanking sessions. Those to me are improvments from the headmaster.

Obviously the 8 years it takes to get going is a major downside. Literally just mashing the keyboard for 30min to get to the real content if annoying.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
The overall setup looks promising even if the graphics arent the greatest.

I however fear a massive grind feast to advance in future if the rules as stated are implemented. Thats the type of game I would need a cheat to advance because I dont want to memorize the status of 30 girls to proceed.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
With so many headmaster references (the other school) I wonder if this has the official blessings :unsure:

With the involvement of the male students, be it for their spanking or them administering the punishment to the girls, I suggest you add a "sissification training punishment" and/or "girl trapped in a guy's body: trans-sexual transformation" type storyline for the guys involved.

I mean, it'll probably be less upsetting for most if the guys were girly subs rather than macho men ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

I, for one, would be much more willing to spank the guys and/or let them punish the girls if the guy in question was in a chastity cage, wearing a skirt & anal plug, rather than be a masculine guy with a boner ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Also, most sissification/transformation games are from the pov of the male sub, with someone always moaning about how the genre lacks games from the pov of a dom male MC. So it might be appreciated.

Anyway, these content would be small & optional, side-quest storylines at most, the main point being to make the guys less male & more girly... pampered rich femboys in comparison to a gritty disciplinarian like MC...

With this, maybe out of the 70-80% who will skip all content involving the male students you can get 10-20% back to not skipping it? Maybe get a poll or something if this is preferable to "real men" male students?
Good Luck with the game (y)

PS:Also, allow to skip animations.
Also, provide a easy/casual mode. It's a lot of work to manually detect everything without any hints & the rollback disabled...

Mondy80

May 21, 2020
I have not tried the game yet but being a lover of spanking I am sure I will like it and I would like to see many other games with this theme as central.
I am a patron of Altos and Herdone and the fact that this game is very inspired by their game is avoidable. however, the fact that it is a mixed school can already give many ideas to diversify it. as Remembrance said, a good idea may be to include the boys in the punishments and perhaps add a path of sissification, both forced and voluntary. I hope to see some good news soon. CoolRaider continues like this

Reactions: Remembrance

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
yeah like have the decency to give credit, but its gonna look kind of false after you lift the entire concept, characters, gameplay mechanics directly out of another guys game. stunning.

From what i see here i could not imagine any way you could possibly make a more direct copy without direclt copy pasting their stuff
it is extremely similar to the other game because its directly related to it its kind of like a fan fic that directly acknowledges the other its basically the people in charge of this school are expanding the experimental policies of the school in headmaster

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
pretty good so far but you should probably include the fact that its like a fan fiction spinoff of the headmaster in your description to limit the negativity

Edit: character info needs work all the female staff are also 18 years old despite years of experience as teachers ???? making the ages changeable would be ideal but at least fix the ages of the staff

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To bad the dev said ver 2 was going to come out on Nov 11 but no more updates have come, dev was last seen on here today.

Hey CoolRaider did you just quit again like your other game?
Batting 1000 on abandoning games.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I´ll try to download the game since more than 2 hours, all links are really soooooooooooooooooooo ssss-llllll-oooooo-wwwwww-lllllllllllll-yyyyyyyyyyyyy, even Mega when using the app needs between 18 and 3 hours.
I´m hoping to be able to start and test this game today:rolleyes::oops::sleep:
constanly the download is stopping or runs only with 64 bites/s!
Being curious how and if it runs allthough slowly.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes