• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Discipline at Cockford School [v0.1.0][CoolRaider]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The game looks ok for me and 0.2 should be on public here (refered to the anouncements on Patreon) too.
So where is a heroe who post us the links ?
Or is this game really allready abandoned ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The game looks ok for me and 0.2 should be on public here (refered to the anouncements on Patreon) too.
So where is a heroe who post us the links ?
Or is this game really allready abandoned ?
0.2 never got released and in 5 days this can be marked as abandoned since no contact from the dev in 90 days.

Last post on here and Patreon was on the 28th of Oct 2022 from the dev even though dev was last seen on here today.
CoolRaider
Any reason why you did not post 0.2 yet?

Reactions: Antwit

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Was it a surprise that the Abandoned tag came? Not many received it well, as it was almost a copy of a better one.

Reactions: jkj54

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Graphics are repulsive and it's not a lolicon.
Ok, no lolicon.

But enough graphics are in the last version already available ! For all and every included girl to inspect uniform in several ways and there are all needed graphics and webm animations to spank each of the girls in office ! The only thing what's missing are the scripts to let them happen in the game. (I extracted the archive.rpa and found all neeeded pictures and anmations for this and I could make them downloadable for all interested game moder.) So is there someone to write the missing scripts to make this game alive again?

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes