3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, this was certainly a game. :) I can't say or decide whether or not I liked it- it was all over the place. The translated/broken English aside (as a LOT of these Devs seem to be from Non-Native-English speaking countries- this is to be expected). This is a decent framework for a game, but there are side-branches that just come out of left-field leaving you scratching your head and saying "O-k-a-y, this is apparently happening now..." :)

The renders are done really well- Emily, July, and the Mother character are really attractive (the H-scenes aren't too bad either). There are a few nonsensical, whimsical things thrown in just for pure amusement- and are pretty funny, with a sprinkling of pop-culture references (past and present). So there is something here- this game does have a great deal of potential and I'm going to lean more towards "I like it(?)", and hopefully future updates will make this story even the tiniest bit coherent. For a while there, I was beginning the think that the smelly old lady that gave us the 3 vials would've been a much more interesting story than the one I was playing. LOL (Although, some backstory to that could be interesting.)
I do wish the Devs luck with this one and (again) really do want to see where all of this is heading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, HOW exactly did I get this screen/scene? I was just trying to fill in the gaps in my Gallery collection (randomly clicking on scenarios) when this happened (it didn't seem to affect the play through for the rest of the game). I'm just curious if it was supposed to do something or it was just a prank...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
okay so is there a more definitive walkthrough?
i see people commenting about a walkthrough but can't find it

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I hope that It will have some more sense in the future, humour is fun and all but choices which do not matter in the story should be voided or blended in it so it will feel more alive.. and not just a bonus scene. So far I cannot place this game in ranking becouse it is so good/bad at the same time. Funny bad? I have seen worse, I have seen better. What I like best is younger shy sister. She have charm.. at least in her model. Older one is a bit bitchy.. wants all the attention to herself. My young padawan. Son the Pervert Third. Is interesting side character.. so far. I wonder what is last scene I cannot access yet. Shame that after

BJ there was no more senes with younger one. Little scenes with son on friendly/sideckick route. Did not try yet enemy one.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
So far I cannot place this game in ranking becouse it is so good/bad at the same time. Funny bad? I have seen worse, I have seen better.
Lol, so I'm not the ONLY one that felt this way. :) It really is so good/bad like you said- it's the train-wreck phenomenon; you really want to look away, but something compels you to keep looking at it. :)

Also, agree with you about Emily- there's just something about her. She cute, quiet, shy, reserved, and innocent.

Reactions: mario1994

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor one of the hardest working dudes on the website helping noobs git gud with quality customer service
Thanks, but only for games I like myself. :p (Okay, if somebody ask specially, maybe I consider to help with others too). But with this game I decided because I really like the code (beside the funny moments of course)... The developer chosed a very interesting coding pattern, by not using variables, only persistent ones. This makes the code extremly redundant for my "taste". :D
I don't know if the developer will think about the rewrite and optimization of the code at any time, but after that the current saves surely won't works (and players usually very much "likes" that). :p

Added walkthrough to OP.
Thanks @Manfegor
Thank you very much! :)

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes