2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Q+AEWB.jpg

Overview:
Sometimes studying high-ranked magic spells can be quite challenging and can lead to a lot of frustration, which Evelyn knows from her own experience. Luckily, she has someone she can summon for help, both with the studying and the accumulated frustration...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-05
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: Fallen Pie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

o0Zix5.png LVPyL_.png dTq2xn.png 1_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
You kinda messed up the genre spoiler a bit, making it double layered spoiler
Planned tags in spoiler. Accidentally added the double...thanks for pointing that out

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
To be honest, I feel AI-art is inevitable. AI-generated content is becoming more popular among devs. But the methods aren't the issue: The outcome is... :WeSmart:

Even though AI can create content much faster than people, which is probably the biggest benefit, these images are extremely far from replacing the human hand. They're lacking in crucial details and messed up basic features: extra fingers, miss-matched eyes, buildings that suddenly end, among many other issues.

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I have no problem with AI if it is done well and edited to remove errors and inconsistencies. If it is combined with good writing and gives us more content, its a positive thing.

Good AI content hasn't happened much yet (and this thing sure ain't good), but I suspect good stuff will start happening more and more.

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
The problem I see with AI isnt all that stuff people say, its Size. AI tends to add depth were it's not needed and thus more depth more file size.

Reactions: Grelk

urbantakeover

Oct 18, 2020
I have no problem with AI if it is done well and edited to remove errors and inconsistencies. If it is combined with good writing and gives us more content, its a positive thing.

Good AI content hasn't happened much yet (and this thing sure ain't good), but I suspect good stuff will start happening more and more.
Only issue is that normally people using AI for making images, they are also the type to use CHAT GPT and the like to make up the writing for them as well...

Not all the time, but it feels like far too often.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have no problem with AI if it is done well and edited to remove errors and inconsistencies. If it is combined with good writing and gives us more content, it's a positive thing.
I agree. It has a flatness to it, though. But it's just the beginning of a flood of this art. I'm OK with it.

1. Always so sharp and glossy with lousy 2 tone shadows
2. Imperfections (digits, body shading, and such)
3. Flat appearance (no depth to image flat 2D)
4. Inconsistencies
Sounds like you're describing some people I know. :ROFLMAO:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote