• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Diabolical Dr. Diggler [Ch. 3 v0.7] [Fugue]

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Screenshot (9).png Do I have to play chapters 1 and 2 first to get chapter 3 because when I open chapter 3 I get this.
Also the save doesn't work, I click save in the dropdown menu but nothing happens.

Sailor Gerry

Oct 13, 2017
Man, chapter 1 and 2 were great but chapter 3 is weird and boring.
I tend to agree. I am a fan of the corruption/incest genre and I enjoyed his approach as well as his artwork... but chapter 3 leaves me a bit meh. I find it somewhat dull and do not really care about all these side characters. I still support him, but I wish to get this awful chapter 3 behind and hopefully return to the great material that was developed in chap 1/2.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
View attachment 118924 Do I have to play chapters 1 and 2 first to get chapter 3 because when I open chapter 3 I get this.
Also the save doesn't work, I click save in the dropdown menu but nothing happens.
I remember having a similar issue. My fix was to use a different browser, though I'm surprised the Internet Explorer is not working for you...

patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017
On patreon's site, we could find a new version v0.7 of Dr Diggler ( ).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release of Preview Version of Dr Diggler v0.7
I have a preview release of Dr Diggler for patrons today! It highlights some of the new sequences, and actually has all the sequences that the new release will have, except for 4 sequences (that lead you to the beginning of level 3) and about half the third date. You can just enjoy the new sequences, or you can play it through (though you might want to wait until the end of this month or next, when I'll be releasing the full version 0.7).
I was afraid I was going to have to postpone this preview release a week, and felt terrible, since I was aiming so hard to get this to you all this weekend. But the menu strip at the left was broken, I realized, so you couldn't save or load your place in the game ... But I worked double-hard and managed to get it working on Saturday! (Many thanks to GoThunder57, who hunted down a number of bugs, that I was able to fix for this version too!)
I'm going send the link to download the preview version to 10$ patrons in a few minutes. In two weeks, I'll widen that to 7$ patrons, and two weeks after that, I'll widen it to 3$ patrons.
This preview version will take you to a Patrons' Page in the game (after the cover and a page or two intro), where you can click on links to preview a bunch (not every one, but many of them) of the new stuff. You can also click on links to go to level 1 or level 2 and start playing the game as it stands now. Right now, it's missing about half the variations of Bryan's and Trish's third date, and Bryan's exam to pass to level 3, plus the three intro sequences on level 3. You can always get back to the special Patrons' Page by clicking the big red button near the top-left of the webpage.
I'm aiming to get the full version 0.7 out to everyone by the end of next month (or possibly even this month if things go quickly). I'm also going to include a "map" that will be free for everyone that highlights where new updates are. I'll still be releasing a special Patron's version when the full version 0.7 come out, that adds a few extra patron courtesies (for example, a Next Page button on the quiz pages, so you can "cheat" slightly; plus other little cheats and niceties for patrons).
Hope patrons all enjoy this preview release! And whew, I'm going to catch my breath and catch up on a few hours of sleep now ...
Fugue

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
I usually don't let myself get disappointed with these games, as whatever happens will happen, but this game's development has been one of the biggest bummers I have experienced since I started following WEGs in about 2014. The first 2 chapters had a little bit of everything I loved. But the 3rd was just so dumb, and thats all we've gotten since 2017 basically.

Reactions: veeral and Daasss

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
Fugue's blog has a link for an uncensored version on Hypnotics Collective (requires a log in I believe.)

Here's the link to his blog:

Reactions: suhi

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
can someone upload a save which starts from where v0.6 ends? For some funny reason my save from 0.6 wont load into 0.7

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can someone throw me a savegame from the third date? i forgot to save and just closed the browser and i really dont want to play through all of that again.