• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Diabolical Dr. Diggler [Ch. 3 v0.7] [Fugue]

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
In the beginning of chapter 3 it's said that there are supposed to be 2 dates in the first 2 chapters and it shows images and describes events that are missing from the freely dowloadable v0.6, there is no second date there.
So, I'm guessing that there has to be a newer version of the 2 first chapters.
I played the completed Chapter 2 and can confirm that it does have the 2 dates (as well as the choker modelling) but for the life of me I can't remember where I did it and don't seem to have it in my game directories. Any hero on here who can provide it?

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Choker Modelling is a seperate full preview, and wil be included in the upcoming version 7, this year, i think.

The Second Romantic Date is also a full preview and etc.

Fugue works now on Chapter 3 (The Symposium) with the 2/3 nearly done now.

Support him a little on Patreon, if you want more:

Also a "German Translation" of Ver. 0.6 is near Completion.
"The Symposium" tour is nice, but i would like the Game go back to the Stuff we seen before more.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Choker Modelling is a seperate full preview, and wil be included in the upcoming version 7, this year, i think.

The Second Romantic Date is also a full preview and etc.

Fugue works now on Chapter 3 (The Symposium) with the 2/3 nearly done now.

Support him a little on Patreon, if you want more:

Also a "German Translation" of Ver. 0.6 is near Completion.
"The Symposium" tour is nice, but i would like the Game go back to the Stuff we seen before more.
thx for the update. but the guy moves at such a slow pace. its hard to support when the diggler story has been around for about...2-3 years? and hasn't moved an inch practically. i get it's a hobby and all but if you want people to fork over money (no matter how cool the dev is) you're going to need more content at a more reliable pace. it's a shame i've always liked the mc stuff and his art style.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's not so much the pace but he updates 3 or 4 different stories at a slow pace. I wouldn't mind as much if the others were as interesting as Dr Diggler, but I am not interested in the others so its like a slow burn until something shows up. So many previews, and that Convention thing, but nothing on the real story.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I was supporting him for a while including above the $1 level (I try to spread money around) but eventually I just quit. He made a big deal about the loyalty rewards he was giving to people who had provided a certain amount by a certain date but it doesn't look like he's planning on releasing that "special reward" to anyone else. It was around 700+ pages which, for a guy like Fugue who updates SO SLOWLY, really cuts into the time for delivering the actual game.
I was on his patreon site but honestly I got sick of GT57 sucking up to him every day. Honestly it is positively sycophantic.
It's a shame, I like Diggler and was interested in Theresa Smith but honestly the timelag between updates isn't worth donating. You'll end up paying several hundred dowllars before you see a finished game :closedtongue:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
the new update is officially up.
Played through the public version and there's some stuff I am missing but can't figure out how to get there. Specifically the stuff with Trish and Lisa. Anyone have any clues?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
well now we know the reason. make sure your version is .3.02, i believe it's the same two links but just in case:

(to play online)

(to download for offline play)

Made a bug-fix, where the sequence where Trish finds a naked Lisbeth on the couch in Diggler's office did not properly register that it was completed. The version (when you click the sidestrip) now reads: Ver. 0.3.02. If you save your place in the game, go to the new version and load your place back in, you'll still need to go through "Trish daytime 2e" (so it can correctly register that sequence as completed), and then you should be able to get to "Trish daytime 2g" and beyond.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!
If mirrors need made, let me know. I'm currently working on another upload.

Tod Hamilton

Oct 19, 2017
Just for the record, this is not a version of Ren'Py. I talked to Fugue about it. It's his own homemade thing which generates HTML -- a web page. He didn't want to use something that made the user depend on special software, he wanted it to run in a browser.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
so all in all this update was okay. i'm not a fan of when the devs use this style of branching; where none of the paths matter except the last one where you learn the phrase. he also didn't really finish the slave trainer part of the game either, by only really having one person done. hopefully the next update has more action.

to get to the slave trainer portion, when you get to the last trish day and talk to the girl being a table, just put in "i am the chord".

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
So yeah, the minigame never ends, it just sort of stops progressing when you have the one girl done. Fugue usually puts in a "that's all for now", but not there.

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
So yeah, the minigame never ends, it just sort of stops progressing when you have the one girl done. Fugue usually puts in a "that's all for now", but not there.
Thanks for reminding me about "that's all for now." So much time has past, I'd forgotten about that.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
is down for me so i cant download the first 2 chapters.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
is there anyway to cheat the variables in the console?
Yes, but there's not really a reason to. The minigame is painfully stingy with money, but cheating that only gets you the third outfit. The variable is game.money or something like that if you want to fiddle with it.