2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
The blurred image was his imagination, wasn't it, only available for supporters, which is a horrible thing to do for a game, as those scenes are pretty good, so far the non supporters only get text to read and the occasional scene with hisban fucking wife, this needs to change.

It's also weird that even when she knows he gets turned on by it, she barely tells him anything, just that she did it, no retelling at all, just stating a fact, so he doesn't get anything out of sharing her at all.
Yeah, tougth it was his imagination but did not know supporters get the images not blurred. Like why would you do that?

Yeah, would want to know more than her just stating they did it. Like, find the idea of him not knowing good too. But would like to know it as the player. For example when the guy needed to pee. Other games have better example tho.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, tougth it was his imagination but did not know supporters get the images not blurred. Like why would you do that?

Yeah, would want to know more than her just stating they did it. Like, find the idea of him not knowing good too. But would like to know it as the player. For example when the guy needed to pee. Other games have better example tho.
Not just unblurred images, those just mean a unique supporter scene would play.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
The blurred image was his imagination, wasn't it, only available for supporters, which is a horrible thing to do for a game, as those scenes are pretty good, so far the non supporters only get text to read and the occasional scene with hisban fucking wife, this needs to change.

It's also weird that even when she knows he gets turned on by it, she barely tells him anything, just that she did it, no retelling at all, just stating a fact, so he doesn't get anything out of sharing her at all.
Are you asking if the blurred images are clear for patrons? They are not either. Everyone is getting these stupid blurred images.

maco1989

Sep 8, 2022
Soy yo o este juego , tiene menos contenido que antes, falta la playa, y la reunion con el jefe verdad, ademas cambiaron a este ultimo?
Traslate
Is it me or is this game, it has less content than before, the beach is missing, and the meeting with the boss, right, and they also changed the latter?

Reactions: DeanLKT

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So far, what I have seen is that the animations like you show above are just between Rina and hubby, not the boy. Somebody else said that the blurred image inserts are there for the free version and the subscribers too. That's fine, but, it still doesn't make much sense. Is this the way the dev hopes to avoid being scrutinized by the mods??
I starting to dislike this blurred image BS, more and more. REDICULOUS!!!

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
Most likely because the script is different in the supporter versions, and those scenes not existing in the code for the free versions.
There is no unblurred imagination scenes anymore, the dev has removed them and not made anymore in a long time. The version posted here is the game patrons get.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
So instead of making those scenes available for the public, the dev stopped making them? Those scenes were good.
Yes, now the gallery has the same scenes and animations you see as you play the game, he seems to have stopped working on the unblurred animations and started with a CG gallery tab that shows CG that is not in the main storyline (Might have been tied to the sandbox mode at one point or just not put into the story yet).

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
W
v0.3 Content Unlocker.

Drop the file inside "/game/code" directory and click yes when asked to replace the file.
Inside the game, click on "Click here to Unlock Content" and that's it.
What is there new in v0.3? I already played it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yes, now the gallery has the same scenes and animations you see as you play the game, he seems to have stopped working on the unblurred animations and started with a CG gallery tab that shows CG that is not in the main storyline (Might have been tied to the sandbox mode at one point or just not put into the story yet).
Again, the animations are with wife and hubby, only. The scenes with the boy are left to your imagination. That still sucks. It's like eating a steak and tasting dog food.

Mishkin98

Nov 25, 2018
What happened to the rest of this game? There used to be a different boss and alot more scenes. There is nothing in the change log about this drastic of a change that I seen.

Apr 20, 2018
I kept accidentally supporting this developer at a higher pay tier.
Sometimes I get lazy and just forget to stop supporting lazy developers, a few years back I did the same with School of Lust's devs...

This is apparent to a lot of people, but I'm gonna hit y'all with a harsh reality of the 50/50 nature of good games that get funded through Patreon.

You get developers who release consistently, I think the best example I've ever seen was Waifu Academy's dev (Irphaeus), he would consistently release updates every 2 to 3 months, and they were approximately 2 to 3 in-game days worth of content, and that wasn't just sex, there was somewhat of a story building and there were interpersonal talks, so on. It was great.
Then he clearly realised he struck gold with the game and an update that was meant to be released on the usual 3-month period, released 1 day before it would have been a year with no update. That whole time at a bare MINIMUM his Patreon income was 9000 USD, that was assuming most people were on the minimum support tier, which usually the average person is on the 5-dollar support tier... Which would have netted him closer to 15,000.
Ever since he has consistently released updates slowly, and people continue their support, simply put: He's milking it.

This game I withdrew my full support because of what were monthly updates with a new story, new sexual content and also A REASONABLE PACING, have again reeled it back and just said "screw you I want money".
Everyone needs to make a living, and I understand wanting your baby to stay home, but at some point, it's gotta leave the nest.
Competent developers can release consistent updates, and just wrap their story up. They then just make the next best thing or an even better work.

My main assumption is the developer has few ideas for a second game, he tried doing two games simultaneously in the summer, and I'd guess that was him gauging "Once Devoted Wife is gone, how much would people care for my next game".
I played it, and it was "alright", but I could feel the efforts were split and his main game (Devoted Wife) suffered because of it too.
Then we had the "house fire where I lost everything" in September. I feel bad saying this, but we have no way to know if this was true, or just an excuse to take a break and not have to be accountable for missed release cycles.
The above is indeed speculation, but it's the only way consistently good release cycles make sense to be interrupted.
If a developer is competent, their game doesn't drag for literal years unless it has the means to do so, heck the sandbox model is mostly made by devs so that they can milk you even harder, since it creates an ILLUSION of "longer gameplay", when it's just a chore of figuring out where to go unless EXPLICITLY TOLD.
Hidden scenes are the same thing, when missable it's not exactly easy to know if you've advanced the story too far to get it, thus you make saves everywhere, and even with a gallery telling you where and how to get it, there's usually hidden "love points" or such required to unlock it, which can be needed by "x day", so you just ultimately end up spending more time looking for 1 scene, than if the dev just found a smart way to incorporate it.

I do believe this game had(MAYBE STILL has) good potential. But the developer has put less and less effort into each update it seems, and ultimately what bothers me most is the redirect and slowed pacing.
I'm tired of these "slow burner" eroge, yes I PREFER story and semi-realism.
I hate incest games where the guy drops his pants, and his mum sees his dick and just wants to fuck him.
I hate ntr where a girl sees a big dick and just cheats.

Both of the above can be made playable for me: Show first a sequence of the mother already having feelings.
Show first that the girlfriend/wife is dissatisfied with her sex life.
But both the above typically pretend to be a "corruption" story where the girl is begging for dick in 10 mins of gameplay.
The opposite end is the milking where the developer waits YEARS of in real life time to show you penetration. Netorase is so bad for this nowadays, devs outright intentionally just make you wait so long to see penetration and stick to reports for so long.
This is fine at first, but just make the story flow well. No one sane wants to hear Gf/Wife 1 recount their swinging or whatever 50 times before penetration is shown once?

Sorry for how ranty it became, but the above is pretty much the reason you'll see most developers now, especially for niche genres slowly work less and just milk their games.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I kept accidentally supporting this developer at a higher pay tier.
Sometimes I get lazy and just forget to stop supporting lazy developers, a few years back I did the same with School of Lust's devs...

This is apparent to a lot of people, but I'm gonna hit y'all with a harsh reality of the 50/50 nature of good games that get funded through Patreon.

You get developers who release consistently, I think the best example I've ever seen was Waifu Academy's dev (Irphaeus), he would consistently release updates every 2 to 3 months, and they were approximately 2 to 3 in-game days worth of content, and that wasn't just sex, there was somewhat of a story building and there were interpersonal talks, so on. It was great.
Then he clearly realised he struck gold with the game and an update that was meant to be released on the usual 3-month period, released 1 day before it would have been a year with no update. That whole time at a bare MINIMUM his Patreon income was 9000 USD, that was assuming most people were on the minimum support tier, which usually the average person is on the 5-dollar support tier... Which would have netted him closer to 15,000.
Ever since he has consistently released updates slowly, and people continue their support, simply put: He's milking it.

This game I withdrew my full support because of what were monthly updates with a new story, new sexual content and also A REASONABLE PACING, have again reeled it back and just said "screw you I want money".
Everyone needs to make a living, and I understand wanting your baby to stay home, but at some point, it's gotta leave the nest.
Competent developers can release consistent updates, and just wrap their story up. They then just make the next best thing or an even better work.

My main assumption is the developer has few ideas for a second game, he tried doing two games simultaneously in the summer, and I'd guess that was him gauging "Once Devoted Wife is gone, how much would people care for my next game".
I played it, and it was "alright", but I could feel the efforts were split and his main game (Devoted Wife) suffered because of it too.
Then we had the "house fire where I lost everything" in September. I feel bad saying this, but we have no way to know if this was true, or just an excuse to take a break and not have to be accountable for missed release cycles.
The above is indeed speculation, but it's the only way consistently good release cycles make sense to be interrupted.
If a developer is competent, their game doesn't drag for literal years unless it has the means to do so, heck the sandbox model is mostly made by devs so that they can milk you even harder, since it creates an ILLUSION of "longer gameplay", when it's just a chore of figuring out where to go unless EXPLICITLY TOLD.
Hidden scenes are the same thing, when missable it's not exactly easy to know if you've advanced the story too far to get it, thus you make saves everywhere, and even with a gallery telling you where and how to get it, there's usually hidden "love points" or such required to unlock it, which can be needed by "x day", so you just ultimately end up spending more time looking for 1 scene, than if the dev just found a smart way to incorporate it.

I do believe this game had(MAYBE STILL has) good potential. But the developer has put less and less effort into each update it seems, and ultimately what bothers me most is the redirect and slowed pacing.
I'm tired of these "slow burner" eroge, yes I PREFER story and semi-realism.
I hate incest games where the guy drops his pants, and his mum sees his dick and just wants to fuck him.
I hate ntr where a girl sees a big dick and just cheats.

Both of the above can be made playable for me: Show first a sequence of the mother already having feelings.
Show first that the girlfriend/wife is dissatisfied with her sex life.
But both the above typically pretend to be a "corruption" story where the girl is begging for dick in 10 mins of gameplay.
The opposite end is the milking where the developer waits YEARS of in real life time to show you penetration. Netorase is so bad for this nowadays, devs outright intentionally just make you wait so long to see penetration and stick to reports for so long.
This is fine at first, but just make the story flow well. No one sane wants to hear Gf/Wife 1 recount their swinging or whatever 50 times before penetration is shown once?

Sorry for how ranty it became, but the above is pretty much the reason you'll see most developers now, especially for niche genres slowly work less and just milk their games.
I don't usually read long and ranty comments, but, I read all of what you wrote. Because you said a hard truth. I love devs and I think that most of them are amazing artists and storytellers, but, like any other job or business, some are just in it for the money and don't really care about the product they produce. But, the opposite is also very true. Some devs put their souls into their games and try to do their best. Resulting in various degrees of success and player satisfaction, but, they are trying, and it depends on their skills and resources. Devs can take a lot of beatings from players and it may be deserved or not, but, it should never, never be disrespectful. As I always say, if you don't like it, just pick up your marbles and move to another sandlot. I do it all the time. We as players have the ultimate power to delete and leave.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey alla I'm new comer to this game is there any cheating sex scene in this game
No there isn't. She has sex with the boy, but, she tells hubby all about it, usually at night. But, that's only an assumption, because, WE NEVER ACTUALLY SEE HER DOING ANYTHING WITH THE BOY!!!! (the caps part was for the dev).

Reactions: jjwolf257

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Hey alla I'm new comer to this game is there any cheating sex scene in this game
If you want cheating scenes then you'll need to check out Stolen instead, which hasn't been updated in 6 months. Devoted Wife is nothing but blurred images now and you have to imagine what you think is happening.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes