2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
Can anybody tell what is the code for version 0.28, I really want to play old game also.
The dev only posts the codes for the two newest versions, if you are a patron that has access to v0.31, then you will only be able to see the code for v0.31 until you wait long enough for v0.32, then you will only be able to see the v0.32 code (wait time depends on membership tier). Access to the v0.28 code doesn't exist anymore, there is a bunch of old codes in the thread that might work if you really want to try, I myself, re-downloaded v0.28 through the workupload link I provided months ago and was able to play by pressing start, I can't view the extras/gallery since that requires the code, but I can play the game at least. I did enter the code in the past and that might be why I can still play the game, but I am not sure.

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
You should save the game archive after at least three or four updates.
If you've played the game carefully, you'll notice that the author does NOT remake it, he shows DIFFERENT OPTIONS of events, with different alternative solutions.
For example: in update 0.32 we see ALL the scenes from the Cuckold's side. Whereas the previous version was closer to Netori, if I'm not mistaken.
So, if we combine version 0.31 and 0.32, we get a game with the possibility to choose who to be.
If we add one of the earlier versions, where the story goes from the beginning, we get a full version of the game with a choice.
In other words, the author is trying to mess with our heads.
However, it is quite easy to follow his logic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes