VN Ren'Py [Devlog] Star Periphery (Futadom/Femdom)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welrea

Jan 28, 2022
I have a question is the mc going to be exclusively on the bottom or is he also going to be on the top sometimes?.

I know its a femdom/futadom game but a futa being an dominating bottom can be hot from time to time but either way it looks great good luck with the game :)

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I have a question is the mc going to be exclusively on the bottom or is he also going to be on the top sometimes?.

I know its a femdom/futadom game but a futa being an dominating bottom can be hot from time to time but either way it looks great good luck with the game :)
Currently, I don't have any scenes where the main character tops in the classic sense. But there will be a lot of gentle futadom/femdom scenes with some characters. Riding your romance interest while holding hands and falling asleep together later, that kind of deal.
Of course, it depends on the lady in question, her mood, and other factors.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice. Renders look really pretty and the setting quite interesting.

You mentioned how the Periphery is the region of space where the dissidents, undesirables and criminal elements congregate against this Union regime. And you specified one space station in the region, PS10, which i suppose is where the story will mostly take place? So does that mean the futas are part of the undesirable elements the Union doesn't want in the Core worlds?

Also is the Union a humancentric regime? Meaning the alien women will be also mostly in this frontier region of space?

WIll put this page on my watchlist. Good luck Voidpilgrim. (y) :cool:

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
which i suppose is where the story will mostly take place?
Yes! For the part 1. Beyond that, well, I don't want to spoil too much.

So does that mean the futas are part of the undesirable elements the Union doesn't want in the Core worlds?
Also yes. But there is a lot more to it. It is tied to a story in certain ways. You'll be able to learn most of these things both organically as the game flows and on your own if you want. For example, there are numerous spots with news terminals around the station. You don't have to check them if you don't wish to. But they contain bits about the setting, can tease what might happen in the future, etc.

Man, I am this close to writing an essay about the setting again. I need to eliminate this terrible urge to spoil the story-related stuff here.

Also is the Union a humancentric regime? Meaning the alien women will be also mostly in this frontier region of space?
Yes, it is. The whole sector is primarily human, and only the frontier has a sizeable alien population. But as the story progresses, you might visit places with little to no human presence. Who knows :alien:

And thank you for your words, Boss!

holfdir

Jun 13, 2018
I'm super excited for this game, the renders look incredible and the characters seem really interesting so far. I've been craving a good futa on male game, and this game is shaping out to be just that. Can't wait to see what more you have in store for us, and to get my hands on this game (and all those futas :love:).

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
hope for lots of oral sex and cum swallow!
The release version will have three complete oral scenes (two already finished). Swallowing is up to you. Or up the lady in question, since some of them like it extra sloppy, all over your face. You'll have to find out on your own :cool:

I'm super excited for this game, the renders look incredible and the characters seem really interesting so far. I've been craving a good futa on male game, and this game is shaping out to be just that. Can't wait to see what more you have in store for us, and to get my hands on this game (and all those futas :love:).
Thank you, holfdir!

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
The release version will have three complete oral scenes (two already finished). Swallowing is up to you. Or up the lady in question, since some of them like it extra sloppy, all over your face. You'll have to find out on your own :cool:

Thank you, holfdir!
damm nice, you can bet there is no swollen nut safe from me :p:ROFLMAO:

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
damm nice, you can bet there is no swollen nut safe from me :p:ROFLMAO:
Be careful what you wish for. All PSX girls have been waiting long for a release. Naturally, they are all quite pent-up. This ride is going to be a mouthful and then some :cool:

Just a little work-in-progress teaser of things to cum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

teaser.png

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
Be careful what you wish for. All PSX girls have been waiting long for a release. Naturally, they are all quite pent-up. This ride is going to be a mouthful and then some :cool:

Just a little work-in-progress teaser of things to cum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2164758
hey for me nothing better then a warm meal before bed :ROFLMAO:

Really rooting for the game, nice renders. What i like most and i hope will be in the game too is the dirty talk about cum, like in tales of androgyny for example what i believe is the best game for it.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I like the engineer, security officer, doctor and MC models a lot.

So far, all the dommes shown in the preview are futa. Will there be some regular women too?

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Throbbing Thursday!
It is not Friday, but since I finished the update earlier, there is no reason to hold out on you. The third time's the charm, and I think a lot of you will enjoy this update. But first, some other good (and spicy) news about the progress towards the release.

1) Tech progress
From the pics of full tops below, some of you may have noticed I have finally managed to properly wrangle the clothing. No more of the infamous boobsock. This progress may also open the road to realistic cock outlines in those tight shiny clothes we all like. If everything goes well, there will no longer be just a simple bulge but a proper futa outline in that sweet latex, leather, spandex, etc.

Here is Tessa to illustrate it for us. The left side is how the default looks. Simply put, it looks like crap. Making it look somewhat presentable took a LOT of time previously. The right side is my work via the new method. It is the same exact tank top with the same texture. I think the difference speaks for itself. And it is fast!
View attachment 2144376

2) Path to the release
I am happy to tell you that I have nearly finished all the text for the release version. Right now, I am in the process of implementing it into the game. Then the remaining renders, the last custom UI touches, and the release version will be ready.

3) Character introductions:
So, without further ado, let me show you another three characters from the game.

View attachment 2144391
View attachment 2144392 View attachment 2144394
Background:
No one knows who Iris was before she arrived in the Periphery. Some claim origins in high Union society. Some say she is a defector from Theocracy, a dangerous cult operating from somewhere in Uncharted sectors. But no one can deny two things. The tall blonde is an unmatched medical expert, possibly one of the best in the frontier. And that she is also a cold and strict woman with a penchant for bending boys to her dominating will. Iris has been serving as a medical officer on the cargo ship Despina for the last few years.

View attachment 2144396
View attachment 2144398 View attachment 2144399
Background:
Painfully blunt and violent, but also honest and loyal to a fault towards her friends, such is Amira, Despina's security chief. Previously an NCO in Union Infantry, the muscular brunette is a combat veteran of countless campaigns, and she has scars to show for it. But there is a breaking point for everyone, even for a woman of her stature. Before she found hers, Amira already knew better and was on her way to the Periphery.

View attachment 2144402
View attachment 2144403 View attachment 2144404
Background:
A raven-haired woman known as Ginny has been controlling an impressive chunk of illegal trade around the Periphery for nearly a decade. Tattooed smuggler queen is a dependable and fair business partner widely praised for her pleasant demeanor. But woe upon those who cross her. Those who do have an infamous tendency to commit the strangest of suicides. You share a past with Ginny. Like many other young station boys, you previously did some jobs for her. She agreed to pay for your transport to PSX after all. You are in her debt, something you should remedy fast.

And that's it for today.
Next time will be special because I will show you some of the alien ladies I have prepared for the game. And, of course, also their alien dongs, tentacles, and other fun things with which they want to have some hard, rough, and slimy fun with our protagonist.
The game just keeps sounding better every update. Iris especially has me really excited from this group of girls. I can't wait to see the aliens next time

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
What i like most and i hope will be in the game too is the dirty talk about cum, like in tales of androgyny for example what i believe is the best game for it.
There is a lot of dirty talk, plenty of it cum-focused. Scenes often work with the aftermath, from ladies who like to go again into an already sloppy hole to ones who enjoy if you play with their creamy gift a little. Some even like to share and swap; well, you'll see. Different girls, different taste(s).

And thanks for your kind words!

Great stuff looking forward to it.
Thank you!

So far, all the dommes shown in the preview are futa. Will there be some regular women too?
Glad you enjoy the models! I do have regular women planned for implementation at some point in the future. But as it stands, the game will be focused on futa ladies first and foremost.

The game just keeps sounding better every update. Iris especially has me really excited from this group of girls. I can't wait to see the aliens next time
Thank you, onestrangekidd! Iris is for those who enjoy their domination harsh but clinical, in latex and with lots of toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes