VN Ren'Py [Devlog] Star Periphery (Futadom/Femdom)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
View attachment 2274499
It's Futa Friday!

And that means it is high time for an update R E L E A S E !

Download here:

Please, friends, this is my first release ever. So in case of any bugs or issues, let me know here, on my , or on .

If you enjoy my work, you can support me on Patreon! Well, you will be able to once the Patreon team approves my page. So once they do, the link will be here.

Finally, I want to give huge thanks to all of you in this thread. Thank you for your kind words and your interest in Star Periphery!
For those wondering, it does work on android with JoiPlay, since it's renpy

Reactions: Dudefox
Jul 22, 2019
Hey VoidPilgrim - Been really looking forward to this, the few minutes I've played so far are wonderfully polished to a professional level. Plus the character models are stunning! I have however hit a snag on the Mac version. The game ends up looping infinitely on this screen (the text box just reloads and the music restarts).

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Jul 22, 2019
Hey VoidPilgrim - Been really looking forward to this, the few minutes I've played so far are wonderfully polished to a professional level. Plus the character models are stunning! I have however hit a snag on the Mac version. The game ends up looping infinitely on this screen (the text box just reloads and the music restarts).
Hold up, my bad. I didn't realise I could select a character from the bar...big oops!

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hold up, my bad. I didn't realise I could select a character from the bar...big oops!
Interestingly, I was thinking about this when I was finishing up the bar. Either add marks and ruin the atmosphere a little or potentially hurt user-friendliness. I have tried to compensate by making nearly everything clickable in the bar (the booth, terminal, TV screen, people, or restroom sign on the floor, etc.) I will probably add a message to select an object, no idea why I didn't think of that before :unsure:

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Interestingly, I was thinking about this when I was finishing up the bar. Either add marks and ruin the atmosphere a little or potentially hurt user-friendliness. I have tried to compensate by making nearly everything clickable in the bar (the booth, terminal, TV screen, people, or restroom sign on the floor, etc.) I will probably add a message to select an object, no idea why I didn't think of that before :unsure:
I would suggest to remove the dialogue box whenever the player is put into a free-roaming situation. The dialogue box in the bar makes it seem like there's a scene still happening and you just have to click through it. Compare it to the map, there the player instantly knows that they have to click around where they want to go

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I would suggest to remove the dialogue box whenever the player is put into a free-roaming situation. The dialogue box in the bar makes it seem like there's a scene still happening and you just have to click through it. Compare it to the map, there the player instantly knows that they have to click around where they want to go
Yep, I will fix that. If you go to a Bar on day two and onwards, it is actually already implemented like that. Oh well, into the fix list, it goes!

Reactions: monk456
Dec 18, 2017
Played it right now, great game so far! I'm really looking forward to more scenes and especially alien characters.

One question VoidPilgrim , we got to see Iris fucking another guy. Didn't bother me that much, because I personally don't want her as a LI. But how are you going about the other LIs? I would find it a bit sad, personally, if this goes in the direction of the futa LI's just fucking other people, too. Especially as I like everything else so far.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Played it right now, great game so far! I'm really looking forward to more scenes and especially alien characters.

One question VoidPilgrim , we got to see Iris fucking another guy. Didn't bother me that much, because I personally don't want her as a LI. But how are you going about the other LIs? I would find it a bit sad, personally, if this goes in the direction of the futa LI's just fucking other people, too. Especially as I like everything else so far.
Thank you!
To your question, among the main characters, Iris is the only one like this. And, without spoiling too much, one who does not has to stay that way.

May 21, 2019
So I went with every lewd scene possible just so I could see them but I was wondering if for the future we'll need to focus on a particular girl or if it's okay to just fool around with all of them.

Oh yeah, great first impression by the way. I can't wait to explore more of this setting and these characters.

• Red Heart

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Damn played it now an can't wait for moreo_O The Curse of a good Game:sneaky:
For now I really love the Characters are build up. Funny enough that I thought in my fetish mind that I wanna see more of Tessa cause I'm really into the Mommy play. But now I wanna see more of Lise to be onest :D

• Red Heart

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Dude, everything is perfect.
Lore, renders, writing, characters, lewd scenes, and what a girl Ginny is :love:.
Well done Void.

• Red Heart

X7commando

Oct 16, 2022
So far it is awesome, the choices are simple but it's easy to see the differences they lead to. And it goes without saying it is hot as hell. Just to make sure I'm not missing anything there isn't anything past the two first days with Lise and Therese is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes