• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Found 2 threads where this was the solution for the exact problem.
One note though. You should try actually uninstalling all the C++ runtimes, rebooting, using some registry cleaner (possibly from piriform or some other reputable company), rebooting again and then installing these. Windows can be a pain in the ass with these.
[/SPOILER]
It's just a shit crack where the guy check the game launches and you can move around in game and calls it good.
I'd say remove the current downloads so people don't waste their time at it.

Reactions: krayzee

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017
So i did the unthinkable and bought this game... With money.
I was really anticipating it and i couldn't wait, And honestly i don't regret it.
I wanted good story, femdom, And fun gameplay and it delivered on all fronts, Though i'd say it only about 5% eroge.
Anyways i'll upload my folder, I don't know if it'll work for ya guys, But you oughtta try:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
For future reference: Release a "crack" for your game that crashes after the first level. Then people who wanted to see more of it go and spend money on it.

ak4sh4

Jul 23, 2018
Nice, I like the old school feel but they should add some more modern features like possibility to change controls to whatever we like. As I am left-handed the base settings is simply super uncomfortable. It seems that the combat will not be that fast paced so I could manage with mouse in the other hand if I reduce sensitivity but still :D I think that full keyboard support with possibility to change the original settings should be given no matter how oldschool the game is made to feel.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The massive repetitive levels with 1-2 type of enemy you have to grind trough makes one wonder why this game even has gameplay. There is zero fun factor doing the levels.
Just turn on the VN mode.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
The massive repetitive levels with 1-2 type of enemy you have to grind trough makes one wonder why this game even has gameplay. There is zero fun factor doing the levels.
Just turn on the VN mode.
Zero fun factor for the gameplay? *looks at La Mulana 2, enter the gungeon, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Fallout 4* Meh, I have nothing better to do anyways.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Game feels nice to play and the art as well, too bad it straight up crashes left and right and I'm unable to play :'(

Reactions: Artix0

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
I was really anticipating it and i couldn't wait, And honestly i don't regret it.
I wanted good story, femdom, And fun gameplay and it delivered on all fronts, Though i'd say it only about 5% eroge.
Anyways i'll upload my folder, I don't know if it'll work for ya guys, But you oughtta try:
downloading and preparing to test it again, thanks in advance :FeelsGoodMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Let's cut immediately the whining here by saying that I've updated the OP with the version shared.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
Having played through it myself, I'll at least say the following:
1. I can't seem to see any way to unlock a gallery unless I missed something vital. Clearing with all characters did not unlock the gallery nor did repeating a new game with any character allow me to view scenes freely. The only way I found was to save at the choke points before an h-scene happened.
2. Gameplay is... buggy to say the least, the number of times I've had enemies walk through walls or through locked doors because I was in aggro range didn't make sense. Also I had enough when during my Niko playthrough (Played in order of Lyss->Niko->Ithyrria->Leonard) a locked door did not open to the correct key. This would have been the 6th time total that I had to replay an entire level again because a door midway did not respond to its key and I was kinda done at that point.
3. There are 4 cgs for each path, totalling 16cgs. These are still image cgs with no variation as the text changes around it.
Might leave the rest of my thoughts in a review, not sure how to do that yet but I'll get on it.

ZethEthereal

Jan 14, 2018
Having played through it myself, I'll at least say the following:
1. I can't seem to see any way to unlock a gallery unless I missed something vital. Clearing with all characters did not unlock the gallery nor did repeating a new game with any character allow me to view scenes freely. The only way I found was to save at the choke points before an h-scene happened.
2. Gameplay is... buggy to say the least, the number of times I've had enemies walk through walls or through locked doors because I was in aggro range didn't make sense. Also I had enough when during my Niko playthrough (Played in order of Lyss->Niko->Ithyrria->Leonard) a locked door did not open to the correct key. This would have been the 6th time total that I had to replay an entire level again because a door midway did not respond to its key and I was kinda done at that point.
3. There are 4 cgs for each path, totalling 16cgs. These are still image cgs with no variation as the text changes around it.
Might leave the rest of my thoughts in a review, not sure how to do that yet but I'll get on it.
The 1.07 patch for the game states that it fixes the gallery not unlocking, so possibly it just needs to be patched.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
The 1.07 patch for the game states that it fixes the gallery not unlocking, so possibly it just needs to be patched.
Could be it, but gonna break for a while before even considering attempting that. If anyone else could confirm that'd be great. As for what I did, I simply used the files provided by Jon564 on page 3.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote