• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

korko

May 30, 2017
game does not start,click the Devious.exe after skidrow message nothing happen :/

Edit: oh man skidrow messega must not close
Edit 2:no matter what i do i still get c++ error

Nocnesstic

Jun 28, 2018
Hmm, I killed some rats, get the key and standing before a wall where the key is needed. How to use it? ^^
Check if the key matches the door, because the red door with some purple on it doesn't open with red key, only full red doors will open (with that key).When you have the right key for the right door just go in front of it and it should open automatically.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Nocnesstic

Jun 28, 2018
Is the MC male or female? Really dont like female MCs so would be nice to know before downloading.
You get the option to choose from 4 characters with different abilities ,but game crashes when reached certain point of it For now i wouldn't recommend downloading until bugfix comes.

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
You get the option to choose from 4 characters with different abilities ,but game crashes when reached certain point of it For now i wouldn't recommend downloading until bugfix comes.
Crud, just finished the DL. Well, lets treat it like a demo.
Edit: Ok this game is fun until it crashes. Looks exactly like Hexen

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
game does not start,click the Devious.exe after skidrow message nothing happen :/

Edit: oh man skidrow messega must not close
Edit 2:no matter what i do i still get c++ error
Thanks for the 1st edit, I couldn't figure it out for the life of me...
And about your 2nd edit: you need to install visual c++ runtimes. Just google it and you will get links to microsoft download pages. Or if you have setups for non steam games search in them, a lot of them have a "redist" folder with directx and all these runtimes.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone else have it crashed when you reach the gem at the end of the first area?

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I' might be wrong, but the crap added to the exe "SKIDROWRELOADEDCODEX.ORG_x86.dll" is the reason this game is crashing, its a shameful attempt of cracking a steam release.. and it cannot be run if the dll is removed.

If anyone has the base game from steam or other source thats not tampered with the exe please share it since there are ways to run steam emulation and play it properly.

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
I know it's rude to complain about anything free, so let me first thank the uploader for his contributions. Thank you!

But the people who made the fix for this release were... "special"... that's for sure.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I know it's rude to complain about anything free, so let me first thank the uploader for his contributions. Thank you!

But the people who made the fix for this release were... "special"... that's for sure.
Unfortunately, or this or someone have to buy it for themselves and then share it, if they want!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah a shame cuz it looks good. Cna't play it in windowed mode as it's chopped off and switching to full screen crashes the game.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Found 2 threads where this was the solution for the exact problem.
One note though. You should try actually uninstalling all the C++ runtimes, rebooting, using some registry cleaner (possibly from piriform or some other reputable company), rebooting again and then installing these. Windows can be a pain in the ass with these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Found 2 threads where this was the solution for the exact problem.
One note though. You should try actually uninstalling all the C++ runtimes, rebooting, using some registry cleaner (possibly from piriform or some other reputable company), rebooting again and then installing these. Windows can be a pain in the ass with these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though I mean.. doing all of this.. clean registry thing and such only for one game, it's a bit too much xD

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Though I mean.. doing all of this.. clean registry thing and such only for one game, it's a bit too much XD
Believe me, I've done far more for some games I really wanted to play. But then again, since I play a lot of games, most of them install C++ and DX and shit like that with the installation, so I get these errors a lot less often.
This is just a case of something fucking up the runtimes and it's good to figure out what did it, since it will for sure do it again. As I've read it could also be malware causing this exact error.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote