Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Only issues I have with sims4 is the random sims spawning and annoying me lmao. Wish there was a way to essentially prevent the game from generating new sims constantly. This mod is awesome tho if you find good anims

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
ich schreib mal kurz auf deutsch :)

Erklär mir bitte wie ich die Animationen bearbeiten kann ? Ich kann irgendwelche Tags anpassen und anpassen was die Sims ausziehen sollen oder was für ne Art Sims irgendwelche Plätze belegen sollen, ich möchte aber ein Sim manuell in der Animation bewegen so das man z.B. Animationen wo die Sims nicht 100 %ig animationstechnisch überein sind fixen kann. Bei WW heißt das z.B. Postionierung aktivieren und dann kann man die einzelnen Sims und den Gegenstand auf dem der Sex statt findet frei bewegen und die Animation dann speichern...
Wären der Animation J,L,I,k mit shift drücken? Ich habe es selber noch nicht probiert, ich übersetzte die letzte Version nur. Habe meine Übersetzung selber noch nicht getestet, mir fehlt einfach die Zeit im Moment. Darum habe ich das mit den Animationen selber noch nicht gesehen. View attachment KeyboardLayout.webp
Im Discord hatte ich dieses Bild gesehen. Was die einzelnen Sachen bedeuten kann ich nicht sagen. Ich bin kein Patron, darum habe ich kein zugriff zu den Vorabversions-Kanälen, wo es vielleicht besprochen wurde.
Mit dem Konsolenbefehl: dd.reset_anim_positions können sie jedenfalls zurückgesetzt werden.

Aber ich glaube das im Spiel die Erklärung unter "ESC -> Lessons -> Devious Desires -> ?" zu finden ist.

Most of the keys are pressed using SHIFT View attachment KeyboardLayout.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: ~*Kuroi Kira*~
Dec 28, 2017
Wären der Animation J,L,I,k mit shift drücken? Ich habe es selber noch nicht probiert, ich übersetzte die letzte Version nur. Habe meine Übersetzung selber noch nicht getestet, mir fehlt einfach die Zeit im Moment. Darum habe ich das mit den Animationen selber noch nicht gesehen. View attachment 3538564
Im Discord hatte ich dieses Bild gesehen. Was die einzelnen Sachen bedeuten kann ich nicht sagen. Ich bin kein Patron, darum habe ich kein zugriff zu den Vorabversions-Kanälen, wo es vielleicht besprochen wurde.
Mit dem Konsolenbefehl: dd.reset_anim_positions können sie jedenfalls zurückgesetzt werden.

Aber ich glaube das im Spiel die Erklärung unter "ESC -> Lessons -> Devious Desires -> ?" zu finden ist.

Most of the keys are pressed using SHIFT View attachment 3538564
danke für den Hinweis...leider steht in den Lessons absolut nix davon und auch im Wiki oder so nicht (oder ich habs überlesen)

Das Feature funktioniert an sich, allerdings ist es noch sehr buggi und in keinsterweise mit dem Feature von WW zu vergleichen.
Man muss alle Sims die man in Animationen ändern möchte selber spielen, d.h. man kann keine NPC Animationen ändern und nach jedem Schritt muss man die Animation erstmal kurz weiter laufen lassen und kann dann den nächsten Schritt machen, ansonsten hängt das Spiel und man muss resetten...

Reactions: BelloLover

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
so.... uh... is there anyway i can know all the "skills" and "traits" commands? like to max it out? if it even has commands...
That sounds like a question to me. Do you want to set skills and traits? Then I would recommend from the DD creator.

You can also do `deviousdesires.help` to see all the DD commands available
I saved all mine in a text file so i can just pull up Notepad++ when I need them.

danke für den Hinweis
Da diese Funktion erst veröffentlicht wurde (5.18), wird sie sicherlich noch besser. Wenn man bedenkt das nur eine Person an DD arbeitet...

Last edited:

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
With brothels, is there a way to only allow certain animations or animation playlists on specific objects? Say for example a massage table that would only allow for a happy ending massage set of animations (I'm not sure these exist but it's just an example). Thank you.

Hubibub

Apr 21, 2024
Does anyon else know If there is a way to live in the brothel, either through cheats or however? Cause my sim for some reason decides to go home often if i leave here be sometimes even during a shift.

Dec 28, 2017
Does anyon else know If there is a way to live in the brothel, either through cheats or however? Cause my sim for some reason decides to go home often if i leave here be sometimes even during a shift.
do you buy the brothel/is it your brothel ? or is only a lot trait then npc sims lead the brothel and your sims go home often..but if its your brothel its also your home and you can sleep there whatever..

With brothels, is there a way to only allow certain animations or animation playlists on specific objects? Say for example a massage table that would only allow for a happy ending massage set of animations (I'm not sure these exist but it's just an example). Thank you.
you can klick shift + left mouse (or rigth..try it) on a table/sofa whatever there is a option in the DD Settings

Hubibub

Apr 21, 2024
do you buy the brothel/is it your brothel ? or is only a lot trait then npc sims lead the brothel and your sims go home often..but if its your brothel its also your home and you can sleep there whatever..
The thing is i bought and built it myself, with a second floor with stuff for her to live, but for some reason the sim that runs it often decides to go home when shes not doing anything sometimes during a shift. And when the new day starts around 6:00 am or so she gets a go home instruction that i cant cancel. Thats why i wanted to know is there a way to designate the brothel venue as her home. I tried selling it rebranding it as residential, moving in, and giving it the brothel trait but then somebody else owns it?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
For those who don't know, a Pre Release is currently available to Patrons ($5 or more monthly).

Here is what all is currently contained in it:

Hybrid traits.
- These traits indicate a Sim is a hybrid of an Animal or Human. These traits are used in pregnancies to determine the species of their offspring. (and I plan to use them to show off different animal parts on Sims, such as ears, tails, etc.)
- Currently works for Human, Large Dog, Small Dog, Cat, Fox, Horse, Cow, Chicken, Llama, Sheep, Goat.
- If a Hybrid Sim becomes pregnant, there is a chance they may produce offspring that match any of their Hybrid traits.
- If a Human Sim is a Hybrid Cat and Hybrid Large Dog, they have a chance to produce a Cat or Large Dog instead of their normal offspring. (Even if the other parent is also a Human Sim)
- The same applies to Animal Sims. They may produce Sims that have a species for any of their Hybrid traits, regardless of the species of their partner.
- Offspring species chances will increase the more Hybrid traits involved.
- All Hybrid traits are taken into account when deciding the species of an offspring.
- Example: If Sim A is Hybrid Cat and Sim B is Hybrid Cat, then it will be more likely that a Cat will be born from the pregnancy.
- Example: If Sim A is a Hybrid Cat AND a Cat, and Sim B is a Large Dog AND a Hybrid Cat, then it will be three times as likely for the offspring to become a Cat than for it to become a Large Dog (1/4 chance of Large Dog and 3/4 chance of Cat)
- Hybrid traits can also automatically be passed down to the offspring. They are inheritable. (They only begin having any use when a Sim becomes a Teen or Older, obviously)
- The Hybrid traits for Animal Objects, such as Cows, Chickens, Llamas, Sheep, and Goats, only make a difference at the time of birth where the offspring will instead be replaced with an animal object and placed in the inventory of the pregnant Sim.
- Animal Objects do not inherit Hybrid traits, because they do not have Genes that can be passed down.
- Changed how the Animal pregnancy serums function. They are no longer 100% effective, closer to 80%. However, if a Sim is born, they will inherit a Hybrid trait relating to the serum that was drank.
- Example: If a Sim is born while the Impregnator Fowl is on the pregnant Sim, then the Baby will get a Hybrid Chicken trait and could potentially produce Chickens in the future (When they become Teen or Older and become pregnant or cause another Sim to become pregnant at that time)

Brothels:
- Work on adding Animal Sims to the Brothel both as Patrons and Harlots/Studs has begun! (Cat, Dog, Fox, and Horse Sims are now available as Patrons)
- When a Harlot/Stud or Stripper is going to service their Patrons, if no animations are found, then the "animation" portion will be skipped and the patron will simply pay out as if they played an animation.
- Unlocked Harlot/Stud Service locations. Harlot/Stud Patrons can now claim objects other than Double Beds.
- Added a way to specify whether a service spot is available for Stripper Patrons, Harlot/Stud Patrons, or both.
- This can be used when you want a Stripper to use an object but you don't want Patrons to claim the spot as a Service spot, such as with Dancing Poles.
- Brothel Employees can now be designated to work in the mornings (8 am to 8 pm) or in the evenings (8 pm to 8 am) or All Day as it has been. (Click -> Brothel Management -> Manage -> Work Shifts)
- Employees will work an All Day shift by default.
- Employees shifts can only be changed while they are at work and working
- Player Sims working at Brothels now have reasonable working hours and days off, like the other careers.
- Unlocked Pregnancies in Brothels.
- Added an interaction to purchase contraceptives for Employees in brothels.
- Fixed an issue when designing brothel uniforms for Player Sims where the shown Sim looks slightly off from the actual player Sim.

TLDR:
- Hybrid Traits (Human/Animal Hybrids)
- Sims can take on attributes of different species.
- Animal Sims as brothel patrons in brothels
- Unlocked Harlot/Stud locations. (More than just double beds)
- Brothel Pregnancies Unlocked and Contraceptives added as expenses.

This is available to Patrons at $5 or more a month! Consider donating to get the latest and greatest before it goes public!

Reactions: Hubibub

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
How can a sim pee on an object? Is that even possible?
Assuming you have animations. Click on object -> Self Service -> Pee here

Sorry new here. Does anyone know if live in business mod would work with this mods brothel?
You can put the Brothel Lot trait on lots your Sim lives in. Then you can take over management of it via a SHIFT+CLICK interaction.

Animation Playlists are only integrated into Start Sexy Time currently. I haven't decided how I want to integrate them into the normal click interactions.

Dec 28, 2017
For those who don't know, a Pre Release is currently available to Patrons ($5 or more monthly).
can you explain why patreons downloadlink is only on discord ..i am at discord..but i wont verified my Accout with my personal pass and a foto by myself..
Use SimFileShare for Patreons and use a passwort for rar/zip-package..

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes