Unity Completed Devil Rhythm -Silver Phantom- [AlexProject]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Draghough

May 26, 2017
RE217018_img_main[1].jpg
Overview:
* Story
Mia. Aris met monsters on her way back home.
Her castle was occupied.
As a lord, she needs to take the castle back.
The castle isn't the only thing she inherited from her parents.
What inside her is the blood of devil.

* Content
H & Killing Monsters R18 Action
Weapon System /Torn Clothes System
You could transform to a devil with your MP.
H-Scenes x15

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Mosaic
Version: Jan/11/2018 (Release)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Info:

Download: - - - -

RE217018_img_smp1[1].jpg RE217018_img_smp2[1].jpg RE217018_img_smp3[1].jpg

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Lotta side-scrollers coming out lately. I guess they're easier to translate than VNs or RPGs.
Comes with free gallery unlock? Neat.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Can there ever be enough sidescroller monster rape games? I think we both know and like the answer to that question.
Yes, there can. 'Cause I suck at side-scrollers. Put my monster rape in a different genre please. :p

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yes, there can. 'Cause I suck at side-scrollers. Put my monster rape in a different genre please. :p
Oh, I always either hack the saves or use cheat engine. I don't actually play them all the way through, lol. I suck at them too =P.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh, I always either hack the saves or use cheat engine. I don't actually play them all the way through, lol. I suck at them too =P.
I'm too dumb to hack saves on my own. Best I can do is add money in RPGs using saveeditonline. So I usually just try and find a full gallery save. Especially with Unity games. Since their saves are often in the registry and I'm too much of a coward to go changing variables there.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm too dumb to hack saves on my own. Best I can do is add money in RPGs using saveeditonline. So I usually just try and find a full gallery save. Especially with Unity games. Since their saves are often in the registry and I'm too much of a coward to go changing variables there.
Honestly, I don't know how to mess with Unity saves. Was just looking it up tonight actually. Didn't know they made changes in the registry, I'll have to look into it, thanks.

Reactions: ponyguy

DocSmock

Jun 27, 2017
It just seems too many hentai side scrollers go out of their way to be terrible by making things like the camera not follow until your character is almost off screen the other direction. Or having enemies take way too many hits but not be really threatening because they're the only thing on screen and can't fight back while you're attacking them.

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
The gallery for this game does not appear to work(and it's really glitch in general) I unpacked the Gallery file into the folder and the it's not unlocked.

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Idk I find these game counter intuitive. Its like gamer part of me want to well win and beat the game but whole reason to even play this is for all the sex which means you have to leave.

Did play one with male protag and felt more natural overall. You win fights to have sex with the girls.

And yes there is like infinitely less dialog to translate than VNs XD

Draghough

May 26, 2017
MEGAUP is a malware site. Don't click it, also screw you OP.
This guy :Facepalm::test: w/e dude i won't bother, you can bitch about that here :

The gallery for this game does not appear to work(and it's really glitch in general) I unpacked the Gallery file into the folder and the it's not unlocked.
The path for the gallery file is "MainFolder"\Devil Rythm_Data\Data\Gallery
The Data folder will be made when you have started the game for the frist time along with other save/setttings files
Rightclicking on the gallery archive in the main folder and selecting extract here should put the gallery where it belongs
Relaunch the game if you did it while running

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This guy :Facepalm::test: w/e dude i won't bother, you can bitch about that here :
He's probably some dumbass who clicks on giant ad links that say "Download" thinking it's the actual file without looking at where the URL leads to, lol.

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
I did all of that multiple times, Gallery file is in the right place and everything still doesn't work. But I finished the game anyway since it turned out to be incredibly short. Word of advice to anyone else who might DL this in the future: don't megaman jump onto new screens.

nejaldrig

May 22, 2017
This game is terrible. They obviously had no one sane playtest this.

Horrible desing choices I've noticed in a few seconds:
The walking animation, wich you will see all the time has recieved less work than any of the rape animations.

The camera "floats" and dont follow you until you are close to the edge of the screen, making any platforming infuriating. For example, the very first time I jump an obstacle, I land on an enemy, becasue it was off screen on the other side. In the second level, there's a sleeping enemy deliberatly placed behind a jumpin obstacle.

There are enemies, directly at the start, that drop down on you without any telegraphing.

There are objects in the foreground that sometimes completely hides enemies.

The people that coded this game should be ashamed of themselves, it's the second worst hentai sidescroller I've played, and thats saying something.
Difficulty isn't meant to be "fuck you, HAHA you took damage you couldn't do anything about, diiiificult huh?!".

The art isn't bad, thats what makes this so infuriating, someone with some talent obvisously made that part.

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Devil Rhythm -Silver Phantom-

ENG: or
JAP: or

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes