Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I don`t remember injecting her with any serum, but then again, last save is from september so i don`t remember, it might be possible...
I confirm you injected her last time.

You can type :
Code:
l.route="p"
That will fix your issue but Lola will be in on the pink branch.
This just keeps happening with the last several versions on a Mac:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
--snip--
Well, I'm sorry but I cannot help you.
I don't own a Mac and have such a hatred for Apple that it wont ever be the case.

Also, it seem to be a Ren'Py issue not a DD issue. Even if you might only have that issue with DD I mean. Ren'Py is supposed to run the same on Mac than of other systems.

I think you also cooked the game to try to make it work on you computer, am I right ?

klang

Aug 15, 2016

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive 01_custom_statements.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-7.1.1-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-7.1.1-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-7.1.1-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-7.1.1-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 673, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive 01_custom_statements.rpyc.

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

Wed Nov 14 16:54:04 2018

klang

Aug 15, 2016
[QUOTE="Well, I'm sorry but I cannot help you.
I don't own a Mac and have such a hatred for Apple that it wont ever be the case.

Also, it seem to be a Ren'Py issue not a DD issue. Even if you might only have that issue with DD I mean. Ren'Py is supposed to run the same on Mac than of other systems.

I think you also cooked the game to try to make it work on you computer, am I right ?[/QUOTE]

It's just a DD issue, most Renpy games work fine on Macs, either through native apps or through the SDK. In general, I run them through the SDK, because the biggest mistake that devs make in porting is to not use a *nix file system for images (mostly has to do with /s). But DD doesn't work either way, and it's not a problem I have with other games.

Since you're not using the latest version, I'm reinstalling 6.99.14.3, but this problem has show up when I've tried 6.99.12 installs.

DJenser

May 8, 2018
Okay, I just gotta say it...

I know I'm a sucker for pale skin and dark hair, but Tier 3 Harley is FUCKING GORGEOUS.

I cannot WAIT to see her strip club renders...

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
hey i have save from 0.33 when i push teutoring button at evening i got this error:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2165, in menu_override
File "game/home.rpy", line 64, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'route'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "home.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "home.rpyc", line 38, in script
File "D:\F95\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2165, in menu_override
File "D:\F95\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 855, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "D:\F95\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\F95\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/home.rpy", line 64, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'route'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Deviant Discoveries 0.35.0
Thu Nov 15 22:11:06 2018

i must strt new game or smthning? some one have working save maybe?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
hey i have save from 0.33 when i push teutoring button at evening i got this error:
--snip--
i must strt new game or smthning? some one have working save maybe?
I already gave a workaround command here.

Also the version 0.35.2 corrected that issue.

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
ok i try it but i wrote to much line so game going crazy :) must get fresh dawnload
its ok now
Girl.route=None helps

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Stuck in the first scene. "look at the phone", is stuck on screen. can't do anything .
Will I have to add a god-awful tutorial to make people acknowledge the travel menu on the top right ?

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Will I have to add a god-awful tutorial to make people acknowledge the travel menu on the top right ?
Would be useful for everyone^^'. Got stuck there too at the beginning but I was able to find "the way out of it".
You just need to write one to three sentences about how the GUI works on your game. That is totally enough.

Just played your game recently and I need to say that I´m really impressed how good this game is developed right now.
Earning Money isnt hard in this game and especially it isnt boring or toilsome, like in some other games. I like the difference between the characters.
Keep it up! I'll have my eye on this game.

I have some suggestions where I think this could improve your game further:

1. Actually I dont see any reason, why we should use the option "Teach Class" in the classroom. It only gaves us 25$ per session. If you help to train Frankie you get 50$ at the beginning and after he transformed to hulk you get 100$ per train session. So actually there are no needs to teach the class. Maybe teaching the class will get you afeection points to every classmate. I dont know how I can say it properly but i think it will be a good addition to the game if you add this into the game: At the beginning to the game you NEED to teach the class some days to be able to speak with the girls. maybe some girls need some more lessons than others to be able to talk with them. I mean the main character is a complete "stranger" to these girls and currently he is able to invite every one of them to your house every day. So after you teach them all some time the first "barrier" is broken and they dont find it strange that you start talking to them. I hope this is a good idea for you to improve the "Teach Class" Option.

2. While playing your game i notice that the most actions are placed between evening and night. The only two progression Stories in the Morning and Midday are the first part of Lola and the latest parts of Kara's story around her house. So beside making money there are not much left to do in the first two parts of the day.
At around 50% of my playtime I've collected so much money that I've started to ignore every morning and Midday (by skipping with the clock symbol). There was no need to earn money anymore, the passive income from the Stripclub was more than enough. At the end of the current version i have 17k $.
So my suggestion is to make the Lab accessible at the Morning and Midday, so people dont have to "waste" the evening´s and night´s to produce the serums. there´s currently way to much to do on these two parts of the day. Also maybe change it, that procuring the materials for the serums also took one part of a day. With that we should be able to waste the first two parts of the day by producing serums while still having "fun" at the evening.

3. Please make a quicktravel to the Lab Office. It was kind of annoying to click twice on the Travel button everytime. (currently: travel -> lab ; travel -> Lab office)

4. I think in the game there are too less options for the use of the blue and the pink serum. Blue for example have only three uses right now if I remember correctly. I think the Blue serum should always be needed for every Girl at the beginning of the game/training. So you need the Blue Serum to make it able that the girls are comming to your house in the first place and/or make them more open to new "suggestions" (e.g.: After the undressing scenes you need to aply the Blue serum to make it able to touch them(to unlock the next options)) Especially Lola could use some blue serums at the beginning. (The first part where she helps you out at the gym)

5. I'm a huge fan of Breast Expansion and I'm glad to see much of it here in your game. Are you planning to add some more Green Serums "Events to Chrystal, Kara and Lola? Especially Lola is my favorite.

I'm pretty sure that you will add at least one green serum event to Lola and since all the other girls got an appearance change after the first to second dose of the green serum, I really want to tell you this:

I totally like the current look from Lola (after first Green Serum) and I really want to see on her another dosis of the Green Serum WITHOUT changing her look/appearance (Hair Style/colour, Make-up, etc) after the threatment (maybe just a liitle bit). This is my personal opinion so its totally up to you if you agree or disagree with me.
Since I think that you actually planning to change Lola with the next dosis i want to introduce you with my suggestion for her, to put this suggestion between her current state and your future plannings:

At the current state of the version i think she is in the end stage of phase two (Phase one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
; Phase two: "
)
So the only addition to Phase Two would be giving her the second dosis of the green serum (since she wants to be like "
")
She will only gain some more additions to her Assets (Boobs/Ass, Maybe gets a little bit taller too?(Also fan from a little bit height grow)) But no drastically change to her appearance (hairstyle/make-up, etc).
At Phase Three she will be at the House of the Maincharacter. There the Main Character and Lola can "know" each other better, since Lola dont like and trust the Main character currently (Will cost some Blue and Pink serums aswell?) Feel free to make whatever you have in mind for her there.
At the End of Phase Three, Lola will get another Dose of the Green Serum. With that Serum she will surpass every proportions from "
." Now you can change her appearance like you wanted to be and make the Fourth Stage also totally like you want.

Addition: After Lola surpasses
proportions,
will get jealous. She will go to the main character and want one green serum aswell (since she was interestet in that serum since the beginning). With that dosis, her assets will grow to the same proportions like Lola. So noone can get jealous again. (To end this for you) The Jealously-Event should start at the endphase of her current state of the latest version.

Sooo... long story long text... I hope I am able to help you somehow and give you some inspiration aswell. Sorry for taking so much time from you.
Keep up the good work!

Since it is so much, I would appreciate a response from you, if you have time for that aswell ^^'. (Again I'm sorry)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Would be useful for everyone^^'. Got stuck there too at the beginning but I was able to find "the way out of it".
You just need to write one to three sentences about how the GUI works on your game. That is totally enough.

Just played your game recently and I need to say that I´m really impressed how good this game is developed right now.
Earning Money isnt hard in this game and especially it isnt boring or toilsome, like in some other games. I like the difference between the characters.
Keep it up! I'll have my eye on this game.

I have some suggestions where I think this could improve your game further:
--snip--

Sooo... long story long text... I hope I am able to help you somehow and give you some inspiration aswell. Sorry for taking so much time from you.
Keep up the good work!

Since it is so much, I would appreciate a response from you, if you have time for that aswell ^^'. (Again I'm sorry)
Well, first I must say I'm both surprised and please to see someone thinking about the gameplay.

Much too often when the gameplay is mentioned it's either to simply approve or disapprove, without much thinking and explaining. So thank you for taking time for both, it is indeed helpful.

About the economy of the game, well that area we really lacks data, due to the amount of content that is currently in the game I think you can quite easily understand that we tend to cheat our way when we test the new content. Also at this point playing the game is a chore for us since quite a bit of time, speaking for myself here I find it quite interesting how my way of enjoying the game changed over time.
So thanks for the data, I already got some with the occasional save I ask when somebody encounter bugs.

Also that area of the game is really the hardest for me to get a good view of the strength an weaknesses and in the end an idea of how it should be. Well I think I never really played the game without cheating, that's the first thing I do in the game here, I first find a way to cheat then play it. Except some rare cases I pretty much tailor my experience to my tastes.
Even if I try to improve the areas I can, that one is clearly the one I get the least feeling about.

Currently I worked on the GUI and the storytelling front-end but not much on the gameplay front end, most of everything is based on the legacy state before I got on the project. I also worked on the back-end but well it's the back-end so it's not really visible for you or at least it shouldn't.
But the economy and the stats mechanics are one of the point where I truly get the feeling I should improve things, yet I cannot get a clear picture of how I want things to go, on that matter even Jan has a better idea, which is pretty unusual since he is not into "grand scheme" type of deals and prefers working incrementally.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I fully agree with several of the earlier suggestions. The lab office should be available in the regular travel menu, and teaching should either be made meaningful or disappear from the game, given how easily one can earn a whole lot more money by refusing to teach. I also like the suggestion that the blue serum be a prerequisite first step on all the NPCs' corruption paths. It increases the early-stage grinding a little bit, but not so much that it's prohibitive. Granted, it only adds to the MC's irredeemable evilness, but that ship has pretty much sailed.

Also, I agree that the game is imbalanced in favor of evening/night events. I understand that one of the two daytime slots has to be reserved for making money until one of the NPCs can be sent to the strip club, and it would be nice to have the lab available all day (since, at the moment, it's clearly not necessary for the MC to ever teach his class). In terms of gameplay it makes more sense for serum crafting to be the alternative to making money, since one is necessary for the other, rather than the alternative to kinky fun with NPCs who've already been victimized by the serum.

One thing that happens more often in the higher tiers, and that I'd like to see extended and maybe even retroactively brought into the earlier tiers, is the idea of logical rather than iterative sequences in the NPCs' scenes. By which I mean: in the early tiers, one clicks on the first option until the second becomes available, the second until the third becomes available, and so forth. Later on, however, the necessary sequence becomes more about what would make the NPC more receptive, or more trusting, or loosen her sphincter, or whatever it is that the MC wants to do next with the NPC, and it's not necessarily "start at the top and work your way to the bottom." That's vastly preferable to "1, then 2, then 3," because you actually have to think your way through the sequence
Anyway, I agree that this game already shows a lot of promise, especially in a largely underserved genre. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes