• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

comcen99

Jun 1, 2017
I'm going to be honest, I passed this over several times beyond I saw the panda in the banner and my mind automatically assigned it the label "Erotic Furry Fighting Game."
LOL!! Actually I skipped for the same reason. Perhaps they should shrink their logo size and have a render that represents their game?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
tested.. got my internet a grade "C" ... :noexpression:
ouch. so i assume you get less speed than you should get. up to 10% speed loss is okay. everything more is just criminal >.>.
you really should search for an other provider.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
tested.. got my internet a grade "C" ... :noexpression:
If you're on ADSL it might just be that you're on a shitty IP connection, turn off your routers, wait a few minutes and then turn them on again for an IP refresh. It might be an idea to check your Ethernet cable to the router and if possible, try some alternatives to see if that makes a difference. Not all cables are the same.

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Game feels like a knockoff of Man of the House now. The house layout is pretty much identical.

Haven't found anything to do either besides walk in on the girls in the shower.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Game feels like a knockoff of Man of the House now. The house layout is pretty much identical.

Haven't found anything to do either besides walk in on the girls in the shower.
Yeah, it doesn't look as though there is anything to actually do in the game currently. You can walk in on any of the ladies having a shower once per day, give your younger sister money every other day and watch "Groundhog Day" with your Mum over and over. Very apt. And I don't know why I have to work 7 days a week but my "long tiring day" only consists of 3 hours of work! What was I doing for the rest of the day?

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Yeah, it doesn't look as though there is anything to actually do in the game currently. You can walk in on any of the ladies having a shower once per day, give your younger sister money every other day and watch "Groundhog Day" with your Mum over and over. Very apt. And I don't know why I have to work 7 days a week but my "long tiring day" only consists of 3 hours of work! What was I doing for the rest of the day?
Perfecting doing the same thing over and over???? :>)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
fapping over your mom and sisters of course! haha

Reactions: Daveck

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Why? On my 60Mbps connection:
Zippy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Nopy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Pomf = 6.6mB/s (53Mbps)
Nofile = 2mB/s (16Mbps)

As I said, Mega isn't the only fast host, others are just as fast and often don't come with daily download limits and restrictions like Mega does. For some reason I often see people requesting Mega links, when there are just as good if not better mirrors in the OP.
pomf was the only that maxed my bw, the others were anywhere from 88k/s to 150k/s
at least on pomf i was able to get 1.91MB/s which is similar to mega

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
If you are not interested in watching a TV movie with your mom, you get stuck and the day won't progress. Perhaps taking a nap should be an option.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, minimum wages in the US is under that. Something to think about.
still when i work, i make 30 bucks an hour and yes i'm in the us, btw just to annoy you, i don't have to work, i only work when i know the person and they really need help instead of being screwed over by some high priced certified idiot who only knows 1 way to fix computers, format/reinstall.. haha god i hate those kinds, they are totally unable to fix anything. yet they somehow got certificates claiming they do know how.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
no i m on ethernet cable from the internet box directly to the pc, a classic direct connection.
We had this problem last year. Discovered it was due to a sharp kink in the cable line to the box. Apparently cable and cat 5 lines need smooth bends, like a garden hose. To sharp a bend, and the data rate is impeded.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
We had this problem last year. Discovered it was due to a sharp kink in the cable line to the box. Apparently cable and cat 5 lines need smooth bends, like a garden hose. To sharp a bend, and the data rate is impeded.
as well as properly crimping the rj45 connector.. worse is using already made ones in the stores, some of them are utter crap, you cut them open and find barely any proper twists.. that's why i prefer using belden cat5e wire and rj45s and do my own crimping... that and it'd be a waste otherwise of a free $80 crimping tool haha

R

RWaites

The Main Focus of the Next Release
XEiQS414671Ad3UcZfvONSVGVUvE19hQ0BPh7sA30eIG3moYHdjCCZMHU0f8tcUX.png
I just wanted to talk a little bit about what the main focus of the next update will be.
As I've said in a previous post, a lot of the work on the next version will be cosmetic, making the game look a lot more smooth.
The alpha of Deviant Desires was rushed to say the least, I had just over a month to develop it, luckily I had a little help, I bought some coding off a guy to help speed things along, but, all in all, was still rushed.
There are parts that don't look right and don't transition as smooth as I'd like them to, which is why with the next release I'll be focusing on tidying a lot of things up and making it all look pretty.
I will also be adding a few new scenes and expanding on the current event chains & possibly introducing a global event chain, or I may leave that for a future update.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I just wanted to pop in a little here just to say a few things.

#1 - Game isn't ready for public release yet, hence why it was released as an Alpha to the patrons as I didn't want it going public yet due to lack of content.
#2 - I only had just over a month to develop it, like maybe 1 month and 4 days or something like that, hence the lack of content as most of the work was going on backend stuff.
#3 - The work system is...meh at the moment, still needs a lot of work hence why I wasn't going to release it publicly yet, it's really just a place holder.
#4 - As for scenes, at the moment all there is are: 1) Shower scene in morning with Younger Sister - 2) Shower scene om the evening with Older Sister ( after work talk to younger sister in the kitchen, then skip past Mom on the sofa and go to the bathroom ) - 3) Shower scene with Mom at night - and the kitchen and sofa scenes. More scenes will be coming and branching off of those, but like a said, with just over a month of development on it I just didn't have time to do more scenes without delaying release further.

I would also like to note that I'm really not happy with the fact it's been made public, then again I don't have control over the internet, so fuck all I can do about it I guess.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
This is the bare bones of a game _ no real content yet just the skeleton, but what meat there is looks good. It's a good start, well done.

Reactions: PingPanda

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
#1 - Game isn't ready for public release yet, hence why it was released as an Alpha to the patrons as I didn't want it going public yet due to lack of content.
#2 - I only had just over a month to develop it, like maybe 1 month and 4 days or something like that, hence the lack of content as most of the work was going on backend stuff.
There's more content then a lot of 0.1 releases on the forum, seeing as you only had a month, I'd say that's pretty good going.

Reactions: dunhill
U

User_215882

Bros if there is one thing to remember alphas suck. They have bugs, it feels unfinnished, but its important so that the dev can create a better version. The guy is doing a good job so far as a dev and I wish him well.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Bros if there is one thing to remember alphas suck. They have bugs, it feels unfinnished, but its important so that the dev can create a better version. The guy is doing a good job so far as a dev and I wish him well.
Cheers =]

Hey @PingPanda dunno if it was asked before but did ya change moms and sisters models?
Mom & Younger Sister are both the same models as in Family Matters, however, the Sisters hair has changed.

This is the bare bones of a game _ no real content yet just the skeleton, but what meat there is looks good. It's a good start, well done.
Cheers =] I really wanted to get the day cycle done before release, but would have taken to long :p

Reactions: Sam

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
I just wanted to pop in a little here just to say a few things.

I would also like to note that I'm really not happy with the fact it's been made public, then again I don't have control over the internet, so fuck all I can do about it I guess.
What i really want to know is why you turned your game into a nearly identical copy of Man of the House? Your original game was actually good and promising in its own sort of original way. I mean the layout, the backgrounds and even the love/whip system... Total copy. I wish you hadnt.

But i will keep on following the progress and hope the best for your game. :)

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes