VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
Seeing as this is a remake of a game that only went as high as version 0.3a I think I am going to skip this one. I am betting myself that I'll never see this game with the "completed" tag.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
i would accept a reason like: cause my connection sucks and mega uses my ram to make up for it. but your reason is nonsense. first of all you can pause and restart any downloads you wish. firefox is capable of doing so. second, you can also install a nice 'lil plugin, i guess it's called downloadmanager, who speeds up your downloadspeed and helps you organizing the downloads (with all functions, like pausing, stopping, redoing and so on).

zippyshare is one of the best downloadproviders along with mediafire. i never had ANY problems on those two sites (and i'm using kaspersky). by the way, always tell people what anti virus you are using. there are too many shitty programs out there. saying, that ya anti virus program detected something doesn't mean anything ^^.

It doesn't really matter why I prefer Mega, just matters that I am among many of the users of f95 who do prefer it. I have very rarely seen requests for links to providers other than Mega, but practically anytime an OP does not have a link to Mega, someone requests one.

Reactions: M B 1776

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
because you guys never use anything else other than mega. we germans have a nice german proverb for people like you: was der Bauer nicht kennt, isst er nicht. fits pretty good here ^^.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Seeing as this is a remake of a game that only went as high as version 0.3a I think I am going to skip this one. I am betting myself that I'll never see this game with the "completed" tag.
Sadly I have to agree with you here. I hope that I'm wrong, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it. Much less content than the original that was 'reworked', which had very little content to begin with. I'm not even sure if you could call this a demo? Maybe a tech demo? Maybe? We have no idea as to the plot of this game, are we going to see the same thing as the last one with a demon or something popping up?

Anyway, I do like the renders of the little sister. The mother seems to be the default MILF for these 3dcg games, way too young and fit looking for a mother of 3 kids. Looking at the render of her, I'd honestly have to say I'd guess her age to be 28, early 30s at the latest. But again, seems to be the normal look for a 'Mom' character in games these days.

Sep 1, 2017
Well this was disappointing.
Played the first vesion some months ago and this is barely any longer.

This will probaly end in abandoned probaly.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
UPDATED OP

this time with mega link :p

Last edited:
U

User_215882

The dev got worried about the patreon enforcement and then didn't really like the name of his game. Its better to do these kinds of changes now then say when theres a huge chunk of content. Whether he completes the game or not it depends on how much content he wants and what features he plans on implementing. I hope he can at least deliver a good amount if he does abandon, but I really hope I see a completed tag since too many games don't even make it. Hell is there even a completed game in the popular section right now?

Reactions: botc76

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why? On my 60Mbps connection:
Zippy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Nopy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Pomf = 6.6mB/s (53Mbps)
Nofile = 2mB/s (16Mbps)

As I said, Mega isn't the only fast host, others are just as fast and often don't come with daily download limits and restrictions like Mega does. For some reason I often see people requesting Mega links, when there are just as good if not better mirrors in the OP.
-_-
that i dont understand and i feel like i been fucked by my internet provider..
i have 100Mb internet, still the max i download on all those sites are 1,5Mb/s
(same with mega anyway) . i really need to change my internet, they are clearly something wrong.. i would give alots for a 7Mb/s XD

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
:noexpression:
that i dont understand and i feel like i been fucked by my internet provider..
i have 100Mb internet, still the max i download on all those sites are 1,5Mb/s
(same with mega anyway) . i really need to change my internet, they are clearly something wrong.. i would give alots for a 7Mb/s XD
check out your speed on this site:

close all other websites, tabs and downloads before testing your speed. with the results you will see if you get screwed by your provider ;).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
check out your speed on this site:

close all other websites, tabs and downloads before testing your speed. with the results you will see if you get screwed by your provider ;).
tested.. got my internet a grade "C" ... -_-

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
tested.. got my internet a grade "C" ... :noexpression:
Crappy provider then...OR you are using wifi and have a crap router and/or network adapter. IF you are on wifi, try again with a lan cable attached to the router, so you can check for the root cause.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Crappy provider then...OR you are using wifi and have a crap router and/or network adapter. IF you are on wifi, try again with a lan cable attached to the router, so you can check for the root cause.
no i m on ethernet cable from the internet box directly to the pc, a classic direct connection.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
no i m on ethernet cable from the internet box directly to the pc, a classic direct connection.
:-( Time to look for alternatives then. I am sure they charge premium rates for inadequate services... ISPs are mostly the same wherever you go :mad:

Reactions: botc76

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ok so to get to the kitchen, mom's room and younger sisters room you have to go outside and back?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So is there no way to load saves?

Right click and you only get options to save, no load.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes