VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I haven't released any ways of cheating, however, I understand you can do something with the console to get stats, but it's really quite pointless, at this stage in the game points have little effect & if you bugger with the ones you do need it'll probably bugger the story.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
In my opinion, this chubby girl is really awesome and can be unique character. I know massive amount of people would hate such character, especially in adult game. But it's so rare to see interesting unique body type in such games... and i don't have strong fetish for plump bodies either (or as you say "taste"). I just always like to see something different or fresh. And this girl really looks more interesting than most characters i see here. She's very cute too.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
In my opinion, this chubby girl is really awesome and can be unique character. I know massive amount of people would hate such character, especially in adult game. But it's so rare to see interesting unique body type in such games... and i don't have strong fetish for plump bodies either (or as you say "taste"). I just always like to see something different or fresh. And this girl really looks more interesting than most characters i see here. She's very cute too.
It was a character created by a patron, however, he didn't go through with his pledge so I have removed her from the page & won't be adding a character creator pledge any time soon.

However, the character he designed was Aunts Daughter & I still need to add her into the game, so, I will be designing a new character & keeping her on the "big bone" side :p

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It was a character created by a patron, however, he didn't go through with his pledge so I have removed her from the page & won't be adding a character creator pledge any time soon.

However, the character he designed was Aunts Daughter & I still need to add her into the game, so, I will be designing a new character & keeping her on the "big bone" side :p
Big boned girls also matter! I dont care myself, tiny/medium/big (not whale size though..) if there is pussy there, i'll be knocking on it.:rolleyes: We all have stuff we like better then some other stuff, still i learned long time ago to not be so picky. So bring it on! :eazyHype: Is it too much to ask what kind of hair colour she's gonna have?

Reactions: SpookyDonut

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Big boned girls also matter! I dont care myself, tiny/medium/big (not whale size though..) if there is pussy there, i'll be knocking on it.:rolleyes: We all have stuff we like better then some other stuff, still i learned long time ago to not be so picky. So bring it on! :eazyHype: Is it too much to ask what kind of hair colour she's gonna have?
I'm not 100% set on a hair colour just yet, but I think it would probably be either blonde or brunette, possibly leaning towards brunette to match her Mom, then again, her dad could be blonde sooo...who knows :p I don't really want to go for any coloured hair, might go for a slight tint of colour, but nothing major.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Good to hear, we really need more "meat" on patreon. Type of girl from picture is someone who surely can be my favourite, even though i almost always prefer mature women. She can even rival the hot mom. Personality really make things different though. As for the hair colour, i prefer natural too. "Anime" colors is not really fitting in this type of games imo.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm not 100% set on a hair colour just yet, but I think it would probably be either blonde or brunette, possibly leaning towards brunette to match her Mom, then again, her dad could be blonde sooo...who knows :p I don't really want to go for any coloured hair, might go for a slight tint of colour, but nothing major.
Ay nice to know, need more brunettes in these games! You could just throw your hands up in the air and go with rainbow coloured hair!x'D

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ohhh what about a red head? :)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Why not? Maybe we could start calling them "My little babes(ponys)" or "Carebabes (bears)" x'D
You had to say carebears? didn't you Funshine Bear?;):kisskiss:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing some rainbow hair...shows creativity.;) I think that it would look good on Mia. She kind of looks like someone familiar.;)
Anyway, it doesn't need to be rainbow, It could just have a couple colors in it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I know Halo, would agree with you on that topic...LOL:eek:penedeyewink:
Thats just cause rainbow coloured hair is the best, after blue hair that is.
You had to say carebears? didn't you Funshine Bear?;):kisskiss:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing some rainbow hair...shows creativity.;) I think that it would look good on Mia. She kind of looks like someone familiar.;)
Anyway, it doesn't need to be rainbow, It could just have a couple colors in it.
Are you saying you want to have some "funShine" with me or something? Don't poke me the bear.. something might stir up. You mean like 2-3 tones of colour? At this point the dev is going go all like.
" Thats it!!! i'm making her bald!"x'D

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Thats just cause rainbow coloured hair is the best, after blue hair that is.

Are you saying you want to have some "funShine" with me or something? Don't poke me the bear.. something might stir up. You mean like 2-3 tones of colour? At this point the dev is going go all like.
" Thats it!!! i'm making her bald!"x'D
Bald works, as long as their are wigs. The dev could make her a philanthropist that donated her hair to cancer patients and now she needs to where a wig. Then, the dev can do anything he wants with the hair. Or, they could put in options, where the player could choose which color hair to proceed with...hmm...just a thought.:)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Bald works, as long as their are wigs. The dev could make her a philanthropist that donated her hair to cancer patients and now she needs to where a wig. Then, the dev can do anything he wants with the hair. Or, they could put in options, where the player could choose which color hair to proceed with...hmm...just a thought.:)
Man all this talk about hair, i love it. Some serious talk about hair for some good amount of posts now!:FuckYea:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
today is the launch of the v.4 update?
Not really, I mean directly from patreon:

Plans for v0.4:
Just like with v0.3, I'll be releasing an Alpha test for the $20 patrons to see what they think of the walk around system, just like v0.3 Alpha, it WONT! have any new scenes, it'll simply be a test for the interface.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There's a new v0.3 on svscomics. Is it the beta version with the new scenes?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes