4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
This game has been abandoned by the developer and ll be remade
xL0pHf0-8zIeF79j3YBC05OrnjDMo52H_1ggh79CN_HwvUX4bMwWbeVLmSLvsovE[1].png

Overview:

So, your name is....whatever you want it to be, in Family Matters you have the option to name your own character, your Mom, Sister...in fact, you can name any character I implement into the game, it's all up to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 17/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3a
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Voyeurism, Domination, Romance

Downloads:
PC: - - -
Walkthrough: Attached
(Courtesy of @Carlo S)

o7dnrW8.jpg g3iAExP.jpg 4GCvJ1x.jpg jQq1pVT.jpg AgKz2YV.jpg

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
mh. and the plot starting, like always, that your mom demanding from you to get a job... *yawn*

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Sitting in front of the computer, supposed to be looking for a job... is that the end? Can't seem to make anything else happen, but didn't get any "that's the end" message.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Oh boy, another .01 alpha featuring the same 5 3D models. All for the low price of $10 a month on patreon.
AND you're related? Nice...

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
So the demo was pretty short over all, but it had a couple of nice moments. I'd certainly give a fuller version a shot.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok tested it ..

- game is ... cliché .. in the story and all (i mean its same as all incest game around here)
- the game look good (UI and stuff)
- the character..... well, mother look good , sister look super weird and her blue hair make her even more weird. cant say about MC i didnt see his face
- game is short

honestly, i must say, it doesnt worth a try now. the story is same as all others game around, characters are good (except sister), event happen too cliché too... a peek scene of nude mom and some nipples... other than that, nothing.

too cliché, do not worth to be downloaded now becaue its same as others and too short

Reactions: darlic

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review:

Story 2/10: well, what can i say, the games starts as the usual incest harem game with no story at all, plus you have to play as the "Douchest of them all" (he looks even more of an asshole than the Big Brother's one)
art 8/10: the art really good, a lot of things personalized. Lights, expressions and environments are very very nice. Mom character is good, the sis is the DMD model that is hot (even if the blue hair are not) and "you" well, my mom always told me that if you haven't anything good to say, don't say anything.

Overall 4/10: games with no story are no games for me and the fact that is another incest/harem is another downside. the plus side is the point system with dominance, favors etc.. that looks really nice. If you are a fan of the genre "1 douche to rule them all" it's a MUST PLAY but, if like me, are tired of this stuff, don't even bother to look at it anymore.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes