• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 16, 2019
So I'm quite enjoying this so far, but idk if I missed something or not but in my experience its been really annoying having to just mindlessly go to certain locations over and over to see if theres still more events with that character or not. I think having a way to know what you need to do to get the unique events would be nice. For example I only got the sam call event on a whim because I had previously thought calling was moreso a placeholder than an actual feature.

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
So I'm quite enjoying this so far, but idk if I missed something or not but in my experience its been really annoying having to just mindlessly go to certain locations over and over to see if theres still more events with that character or not. I think having a way to know what you need to do to get the unique events would be nice. For example I only got the sam call event on a whim because I had previously thought calling was moreso a placeholder than an actual feature.
Thanks! I'm super glad that you're enjoying it thus far!

There's hints for the events in each girls' events screen (Menu > Characters > Main Girl/Side Girl/Bros > *character* > Events) that tell you the requirements for the events, as well as where/how to engage with the girls.

I've intentionally made how to start the events vague outside of the hints. Some character have numbers, but are normally unreachable (for the time being) which is reflected in the events screens. The hints aren't helping? Change up your routine, as the menu information is a reflection of Daine's habits, not everyone else's.

Reactions: NanomachinesSon
Feb 16, 2019
Thanks! I'm super glad that you're enjoying it thus far!

There's hints for the events in each girls' events screen (Menu > Characters > Main Girl/Side Girl/Bros > *character* > Events) that tell you the requirements for the events, as well as where/how to engage with the girls.

I've intentionally made how to start the events vague outside of the hints. Some character have numbers, but are normally unreachable (for the time being) which is reflected in the events screens. The hints aren't helping? Change up your routine, as the menu information is a reflection of Daine's habits, not everyone else's.
OHHHH Im going to be honest I did not know the hints existed :ROFLMAO:. I might have just missed a textbox somewhere telling me about them :p .But if there isn't a textbox I think I probably just never parsed that the in game menu is different than default as I only ever opened it to save or load, so I never really checked for/noticed the hints tab.

If there is a textbox bringing up the hints then I don't think you need to do anything different, but if not I'd suggest just adding one in so people that are as oblivious as me dont get stuck lmao

Reactions: Scruffles DEV

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
OHHHH Im going to be honest I did not know the hints existed :ROFLMAO:. I might have just missed a textbox somewhere telling me about them :p .But if there isn't a textbox I think I probably just never parsed that the in game menu is different than default as I only ever opened it to save or load, so I never really checked for/noticed the hints tab.

If there is a textbox bringing up the hints then I don't think you need to do anything different, but if not I'd suggest just adding one in so people that are as oblivious as me dont get stuck lmao
Totally get it, they're buried pretty deep in the menus, so they would require some exploring to find.

Also, I definitely didn't even think to mention it. The hints were more of an afterthought while I was making the menu UI, which was after I had a sizable chunk of 0.1.0 already done lol.

I'll definitely be adding it in in my little in-game blurb in the next update. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: NanomachinesSon

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Okay, I'm highly entertained enough by the dev responses to things in this thread that I'm downloading this just to see more of what they have to dish out. Plus I quite like the redhead with freckles everywhere, that's a nice touch, looking forward to learning more about that character. (y)

• Red Heart

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Okay, I'm highly entertained enough by the dev responses to things in this thread that I'm downloading this just to see more of what they have to dish out. Plus I quite like the redhead with freckles everywhere, that's a nice touch, looking forward to learning more about that character. (y)
I have more of her planned for 0.5.0!

May 26, 2018
Detached-v0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Detached [v0.3.0] [Scruffles]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Relyn

Sep 18, 2018
So I decided to try the game out when I saw it pop up and honestly I really dig it so far. The character writing is solid and I'm interested in wherever it may go. Some questionable word choice aside I really had fun with it. Enough fun that I powered through all of it in a couple sittings. So thanks for the hard work. Also the music is fantastic.

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
So I decided to try the game out when I saw it pop up and honestly I really dig it so far. The character writing is solid and I'm interested in wherever it may go. Some questionable word choice aside I really had fun with it. Enough fun that I powered through all of it in a couple sittings. So thanks for the hard work. Also the music is fantastic.
Your words are a huge validation for me.

Thank you.

Reactions: Relyn

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started to play the game and must say, it took too long to get to the main game. Also, When I got to the main game, I had choices and didn't know what to do. I got bored too easily and too fast.

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
I just started to play the game and must say, it took too long to get to the main game. Also, When I got to the main game, I had choices and didn't know what to do. I got bored too easily and too fast.
Totally fair criticism!

I completely understand that story-centric games of this nature isn't for everyone, but I totally appreciate you giving it a try, even if it wasn't to your tastes.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes