Nykona

Dec 6, 2020
Yo, I'd like to translate this game into Russian. And I have a question, if you are inspired by LiL, does that mean the MC will be the same asshole?

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Yo, I'd like to translate this game into Russian. And I have a question, if you are inspired by LiL, does that mean the MC will be the same asshole?
Unfortunately I am a one language guy. The best I'd be able to do is Google Translate for that, but those are extremely literal translations and I feel the personality of the game would suffer. If someone were to translate the script, I could figure out how I'd implement it as an option at some point.

Inspired because LiL showed me my writing style works in this setting, but not straight up copying.

There may be some parallels to Sensei in some ways, but he's not so much an asshole as he is just a socially inept sad boy.

Reactions: ArhraCole

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i´m really sorry cause even i didnt play the game but your mc´s goatie looks sooooo ugly....thats the main reason i dont want to try out the game...but even then....good luck

Nykona

Dec 6, 2020
Unfortunately I am a one language guy. The best I'd be able to do is Google Translate for that, but those are extremely literal translations and I feel the personality of the game would suffer. If someone were to translate the script, I could figure out how I'd implement it as an option at some point.

Inspired because LiL showed me my writing style works in this setting, but not straight up copying.

There may be some parallels to Sensei in some ways, but he's not so much an asshole as he is just a socially inept sad boy.
I understand about the MC.
And when I said translation, I meant I'll translate it myself (I've already started to translate it).

Reactions: Scruffles DEV

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Detached [v0.2.1] [Scruffles]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone know games with model like these? Koikatsu like but the head is proportional to the body (similar to Out of Touch).

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Anyone know games with model like these? Koikatsu like but the head is proportional to the body (similar to Out of Touch).
Story Anon uses Koikatsu for Out of Touch.

It's a matter of playing around with the sliders to get the proportions you want.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes