molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Mental health is a massive spectrum.

Like PTSD and depression to name a couple out of many.

I happen to like games that involve characters that have realistic flaws and depictions of mental health.
Can not stand these games have to deal with people with these problems in RL enough don't want it in no game.

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Can not stand these games have to deal with people with these problems in RL enough don't want it in no game.
Totally understandable.

I completely accept that some of the heavy thematic choices I've made will 100% turn some folks away. Thus why I mentioned them in the description in order to give people the chance to choose whether they invest time in it or not.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Totally understandable.

I completely accept that some of the heavy thematic choices I've made will 100% turn some folks away. Thus why I mentioned them in the description in order to give people the chance to choose whether they invest time in it or not.
And I appreciate that much

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Man...I don't think I'll be able to get past the beard. It's just sticks out soo much.
Perhaps that is what will be "detached" in the future.

Jokes aside interesting concept, games with mental health issues can be a hit and miss with the masses. I will attempt to give it this read over the this weekend see how it goes.

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Very interesting to see an AVN where the protagonist is explicitly not an avatar for the player, but rather a (hopefully) fully-realized character whose life the player is messing with as some kind of external, eldritch force. (If I'm reading the synopsis right.)
You definitely are.

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Perhaps that is what will be "detached" in the future.

Jokes aside interesting concept, games with mental health issues can be a hit and miss with the masses. I will attempt to give it this read over the this weekend see how it goes.
Fabulous!

I appreciate you giving me a chance.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Detached [0.1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.9 GB/ 179 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes