MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I've notice an issue when MC has just finished the guild dual, and he's suppose to talk to Heather and Dalmata.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Jul 31, 2021
Sucks that I can't use URM with this game, iirc there was a corrupt or love route in this game and I don't even remember which would be which aside from the early game obvious choices when I first played this.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Sucks that I can't use URM with this game, iirc there was a corrupt or love route in this game and I don't even remember which would be which aside from the early game obvious choices when I first played this.
Huh? You can use it. I did, and it works fine (y)

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
yqmo. I need to ask, because I'm flabbergasted about the fact that this is your first game, surely even if it's your first, you've dabbled with similar things in the past no? Or you just woke up one day and said "aight, let's cook some cool koikatsu models and learn how to do shit on renpy and make a pretty fucking great game?" lol

Great work dude, looking forward for more updates!
Thank you so much man, and yeah actually this was my first game and experience with making a game and making models. Started around October 2023, so all I can thank is having seen lots of animes. But yeah, have a nice day man!

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Well I've notice an issue when MC has just finished the guild dual, and he's suppose to talk to Heather and Dalmata.

Regards.
Not really sure how this happened, as there's no option to leave while you need to interact with Dalmata and Heather.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
There is going to be a similiar thing once I work more into the sandbox aspect of the game with girl events. But for now, I preferred to expand the plot, rather than focusing into choices. But I am not sure why you cannot use URM, that's odd.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you so much man, and yeah actually this was my first game and experience with making a game and making models. Started around October 2023, so all I can thank is having seen lots of animes. But yeah, have a nice day man!
That's insane that you have learned to work with mods and renpy so quickly were others struggle to do the minimum. Great job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yqmo.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Actually yeah good point, so far I've never had issues that I forget there ARE updates for URM coming out every now and then. Cheers mate, I'm one dumb bloke. :LUL:
Hi...
Here are a few tools that I put together that will allow you to see what's behind the story choices. As well I added a universal 4 text box mod with slider, changed the default textbox with my own version. And included the 0x52_URM tool and Universal Choice Descriptor mod.

Install: Extract and merge the game folder with this title game folder, and start your game.

Regards.

I hope this mod compilation helps.
Regards.

Gonzerido

May 12, 2022
That's insane, I have no idea about how the development of these games go, but I've played a lot of games on this site, and damn is this well done, the fact this is your first experience with this stuff blows my mind away! Cheers man, have a nice day as well!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBenny and yqmo.
Jul 31, 2021
Hi...
Here are a few tools that I put together that will allow you to see what's behind the story choices. As well I added a universal 4 text box mod with slider, changed the default textbox with my own version. And included the 0x52_URM tool and Universal Choice Descriptor mod.

Install: Extract and merge the game folder with this title game folder, and start your game.

Regards.

I hope this mod compilation helps.
Regards.
Oooh this looks fun to tinker with, thanks mate. Cheers!

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Not really sure how this happened, as there's no option to leave while you need to interact with Dalmata and Heather.
Thanks for the reply. It wasn't a huge issue for me, as I should have just clicked the group of girls and completed the quest. As I just loaded an auto save to bring me back to that area to do that quest. I just found it odd that checking the quest log bumped me out and prevented me from completing the D and H talk to scene. I though you should know of a potential issue.

So what about the ??? quest I mentioned in my earlier post, is that a bug or did I miss out on a hidden quest? After hitting chapter 4, that ??? quest is no longer shown in the quest log.

Regards.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dev.

You should immediately activate the variables that'll trigger to allow advancement to Chapter 3 as soon as they load a save to continue from the last update. The alternative is much simpler that you could just load a save inside the cutscene when you first go inside the guild, then the variables will trigger right after finishing the scene.

You should remember this in case you do something similar again for later updates. You should be aware of this so we won't be bricking future save files, just in case.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes