• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 2, 2018
And dev said multiple times there will not be NTR even before you asked.
Then you bring up how it's selfish :FacePalm:
Lol, you got it wrong. I mean that in my opinion it's selfish to consider netori an okay thing and ntr a bad thing. Because the developer is planning to add netori. That is to take away other people's girls.
P.S I don't care if he adds ntr or not. It's his game and his business.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Yes, but netori other girls normal? :BootyTime: Selfish in my opinion. Well, i agree that some guys in other hentai game don't deserve girl. Like bad husband who even don't attention for his wife and rude with her.
The only possibility, in which you'll ever see NTR implemented in my games, is going to be the MC fucking another man's woman. Not the other way around.

Therefore, if you NTR fans want NTR so badly, and if I got a way to fit it into the story, I might as well implement a side-story in the future, where the MC steals a woman from another man. However, the MC will never be cucked, as he is HIM.

May 14, 2022
The only possibility, in which you'll ever see NTR implemented in my games, is going to be the MC fucking another man's woman. Not the other way around.

Therefore, if you NTR fans want NTR so badly, and if I got a way to fit it into the story, I might as well implement a side-story in the future, where the MC steals a woman from another man. However, the MC will never be cucked, as he is HIM.
myman.jpg

Apr 2, 2018

Dude calm down, I was just asking. I don't care how you make the game. It's your right what you want to add. I like vanilla too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yqmo.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

I like the game thus far and hopefully no NTR or cheating (stealing another man's wife). Best Regards.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
I like the game thus far and hopefully no NTR or cheating (stealing another man's wife). Best Regards.
Yeah, no worries!
I just said that's a possibility, however, if it's requested by many people, I wouldn't mind add it as an optional side-story with a side-character.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback man!

Jul 31, 2021
Destiny's Embrace [v0.4.1] [yqmo] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
I am unable to provide a Mac version as the SDK version isn't public yet.

Win/Linux [164 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compressed pls(y)
Utilize the search function next time mate, this is on the previous page.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Actually, I don't even know if to add Futa content anymore now that I think about it. But if it'll ever be added, as I previously said on a post here, and as you said, the Futa girls will never get near the MC's harem.
Thanks for the feedback anyway!
Hmm thats a different tune from when this game first appeared. That's not what your planned tags said previously. I spoke to you privately about it then as well. Your ideas were not what I was expecting, being only as a magical additon but still. The tags have been changed.
For anyone reading, I am a futa fan and also I wouldnt have an issue with futa girls in the story or even as part of the harem with all the other girls. Bonus if interaction is optional based on player choice.

To me this looks like you have shied away from the content because of some negative opinions when at the start it was definitely planned as part of the content package...even if only as a magical endowment.

I say this because obviously I was interested in this game partly for that content but also that it seems that overtime you have been swayed to exclude things from your original vision. What's going to happen when the "lesbian ntr" complainers show up? Are you going to slowly exclude that from the content package too?

Look, taking feedback is fine and even beneficial but not so much when it compromises on your vision. It's your game, not mine or anyone else's. You can do what you want with it. And that is precisely why you should make it as you want it.

mytwocents.

Do with it what you will.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DestinysEmbrace-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Gonzerido

May 12, 2022
yqmo. I need to ask, because I'm flabbergasted about the fact that this is your first game, surely even if it's your first, you've dabbled with similar things in the past no? Or you just woke up one day and said "aight, let's cook some cool koikatsu models and learn how to do shit on renpy and make a pretty fucking great game?" lol

Great work dude, looking forward for more updates!

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes