yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
wow this has the worst navigation I have ever seen in one of these games. Arrows are a joke if you dont have a clue where they take you.
I'm sorry to hear that man. If that interests you, I'll have a 'massive' GUI upgrade in the next update. That'll also include a Quick Menu for navigation for those who prefer directly switching from room to room. This actually gave me an idea to show up the name of the room where the arrow sends you before clicking it. Thanks!

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
I like the game thus far. Maybe we can reset relationship and age. Plus love path for all. maybe loli because of monster girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: yqmo.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Make Femdom optional.

Decent start, let's see where this goes.
Hey! Hardcore Femdom will be optional, Soft Femdom will not for plot reasons. By soft, I mean that it'll not be something like 'Grabbing the MC by the neck and putting him into place', but more something like 'The girl will take the charge for most of the sex scene'. Have a good day.

Nov 10, 2017
Another good game ruined by gross fat bottom girls and boobs that are over excessive with no damn moderate or small breasts in size. Ruined it for me that bottom is DISGUSTING and them TITS all overly LARGE are just as disgusting! World needs fucking variety but these are so exaggerated that even the story looking to be great does not carry it through. The Goddess of Lust was no Goddess look more like a Demoness. Went damn well overboard with the damn tattoos the face was just too damn much with that chin and nose. Ruined the face.

So unless you are into FAT BOTTOM GIRLS and no body shape or breast variety AVOID this PLAGUE of just that! When will DEVS learn that NOT EVERYONE likes no FUCKING VARIETY! Life is about variety!
Then perhaps you should go and find it instead of complaining here, or maybe go create your own game. Your opinion is valid but it's only an opinion, & a game only needs variety if the creator wants to have it. This isn't the actual world, it's someones fictional creation, and the rules of this reality will follow exactly that. Don't expect anything to cater to you specifically unless you yourself create it.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Another good game ruined by gross fat bottom girls and boobs that are over excessive with no damn moderate or small breasts in size. Ruined it for me that bottom is DISGUSTING and them TITS all overly LARGE are just as disgusting! World needs fucking variety but these are so exaggerated that even the story looking to be great does not carry it through. The Goddess of Lust was no Goddess look more like a Demoness. Went damn well overboard with the damn tattoos the face was just too damn much with that chin and nose. Ruined the face.

So unless you are into FAT BOTTOM GIRLS and no body shape or breast variety AVOID this PLAGUE of just that! When will DEVS learn that NOT EVERYONE likes no FUCKING VARIETY! Life is about variety!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What are the scene differences having collected more lust point choices, and instead having more love points...which provide, what in the story? There is no information posted about this game feature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
What are the scene differences having collected more lust point choices, and instead having more love points...which provide, what in the story? There is no information posted about this game feature.
For now, it doesn't really matter since the stats system isn't implemented yet. For future updates, there will be Lust points and Love points, (shown in the Girls' Menu GUI), in which you'll need them to unlock certain events/scenes for each girl.
That was a good question, I'm glad that you made me realize that I hadn't talked about it yet!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
For now, it doesn't really matter since the stats system isn't implemented yet. For future updates, there will be Lust points and Love points, (shown in the Girls' Menu GUI), in which you'll need them to unlock certain events/scenes for each girl.
That was a good question, I'm glad that you made me realize that I hadn't talked about it yet!
Thanks for the quick reply. I also appreciate the extra detail behind each of the story choices...it's rare to see this much info. I say this because I regularly use the 0x52_URM tool to view details behind choices, and as well monitor requirement checks that que through out a story (I use this tool sort of like a walk through / script editor).

Thanks.

Reactions: yqmo.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DestinysEmbrace-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes