yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Damn looks clean and sick, hopefully dev will add android version(), good luck to dev.
What's up! Thanks for the review and glad that you liked it! And yes, I'll be announcing the Android Version within the next updates! The reason why I've not released it within the first release itself is because it's not completely the same thing as making it for Windows/Linux, which is basically the standard thing. Once I'll understand how to properly make it work on Android as smoothly as it does on Windows/Linux, I'll be for sure releasing it! Sorry for the delays, it's my first project and I'm still no expert into transitioning files to other platforms. I hope that it was all clear, see ya!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Haha, that's very interesting because I was at first in doubt if to make it an interactive door system or a quick menu like you mean. But I guess that I will add both if that's what people prefer, thanks for the feedback man!
Thank you for taking said feedback.

Also, the older sister is the best girl. Extremely cute.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yqmo.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

Destiny's Embrace 0.4.1 :
RenPy version of the game has been updated and I need to do the same, will be done in a few days (118 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
Some of these assets look familiar from the Hero Harem's Guild game.
Either it's assets gotten from a store front or they are taken.
I'm just keeping my eye out is all.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Most lesbian content will be part of the story itself as the MC will be included in the scenes, but lesbian-only content will be optional, yes.
That's a shame. I only play games where the lesbian content is optional.
I want the girls only concentrating on the MC in threesomes.
If you decide to make it optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not, then I will check you out in the future.
Best of luck on your VN.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Some of these assets look familiar from the Hero Harem's Guild game.
Either it's assets gotten from a store front or they are taken.
I'm just keeping my eye out is all.
They're not Hero Harem's Guild's game assets, every Koikatsu game has them available for the use. It just so happened to use the same house asset since it's one of the only few available that looks good and suits the game theme. But thanks for your review eitherways.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
That's a shame. I only play games where the lesbian content is optional.
I want the girls only concentrating on the MC in threesomes.
If you decide to make it optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not, then I will check you out in the future.
Best of luck on your VN.
Yup, it is optional for 1-on-1 scenes! Simply not optional when it's group sex scenes involving the protagonist! Thanks for the feedback though!

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes