molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sorry for that, but the city isn't supposed to have random interactions with NPCs in the first place. The game is also in its very early stage and it eventually will have multiple interactions with many characters in the city, just not yet since I haven't even introduced 10% of the cast and the updates are focused on the Main Story itself.
Once I'll be satisfied with how far the Main Story has come, then I'll focus on the sandbox aspect of the game itself. That includes Side Quests, Minigames, Lore development etc.
(What I'm trying to say is that there's no reason to implement sandbox elements for characters that aren't even implemented in the game yet. v0.5.0 / v.0.6.0 will focus on the Sandbox aspect. And I'm estimating that v0.5.0 will be in May and v.0.6.0 in June hopefully.)
It does not need a lot but if you are visiting town for first time it just feels wrong not to speak to someone and ask.. It brings a bit of life to the city itself and not just there for the eye candy which it is now. Nothing complicated could simply be able to ask about the city and guild or that... the basic questions you would ask when visiting a new city. Places of interest. Anything to give it some life.

Reactions: yqmo.

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Sorry for that, but the city isn't supposed to have random interactions with NPCs in the first place. The game is also in its very early stage and it eventually will have multiple interactions with many characters in the city, just not yet since I haven't even introduced 10% of the cast and the updates are focused on the Main Story itself.
Once I'll be satisfied with how far the Main Story has come, then I'll focus on the sandbox aspect of the game itself. That includes Side Quests, Minigames, Lore development etc.
(What I'm trying to say is that there's no reason to implement sandbox elements for characters that aren't even implemented in the game yet. v0.5.0 / v.0.6.0 will focus on the Sandbox aspect. And I'm estimating that v0.5.0 will be in May and v.0.6.0 in June hopefully.)
Madò mi ha fatto spaccare cmq fino ad adesso. Bello, divertente, buone animazioni e COL SUONO. Veramente ottimo, ti auguro buona fortuna nello sviluppo. E gli occhi dell'MC fanno molto Gojo, molto ben riuscito.

TRANSLATION: Oh God it made me die of funny till this point. Good looking, funny, good animations and WITH SOUND. Really great, I wish you good luck with development. And the eyes of the MC give Gojo vibes, well done.

• Red Heart

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Looks interesting and the renders are nice, although the futa tag is a bit off-putting. Hopefully they don't put their dicks anywhere near the MC's women. Gonna give the game a try anyways and see how it goes.
Actually, I don't even know if to add Futa content anymore now that I think about it. But if it'll ever be added, as I previously said on a post here, and as you said, the Futa girls will never get near the MC's harem.
Thanks for the feedback anyway!

May 14, 2022
Actually, I don't even know if to add Futa content anymore now that I think about it. But if it'll ever be added, as I previously said on a post here, and as you said, the Futa girls will never get near the MC's harem.
Thanks for the feedback anyway!
Yo man amazing game you have here, Do you have an estimate of when the next update will come out?

NEJP

Oct 11, 2020
I got to the quest in Act 2 to find the guild. I found it, walked all through it, but nothing happens. Is my game broken?
Windows version.

Edit: I had to restart a new game to get the event to trigger for whatever reason.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes