VN Others Desperate Virgin Brother & Rebellious Little Sister + DLCs [AI Translation] [Sister Position/Wisp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
How to play this game at all? I get the object error, like some others here. Tried localeEmulator as well, didn't work. Even VM with Windows 7, same error.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Pretty sure it's only 8. I don't think there's a combination of gifts that results in the bottom (slovenly/chuuni) personality wearing the left (gal) style
VNDB says it's 9 total, so u just couldn't find the gift combo.

How to play this game at all? I get the object error, like some others here. Tried localeEmulator as well, didn't work. Even VM with Windows 7, same error.
It works on win11 out of the box even without locale emulator: I just run AI_EN.exe and that's it.

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
VNDB says it's 9 total, so u just couldn't find the gift combo.

It works on win11 out of the box even without locale emulator: I just run AI_EN.exe and that's it.
That's funny, because i'm using windows 11 and I get the error after clicking start.

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
I get "Cannot convert the variable type ((void) to Object)" error on start from the main menu.
It loads but immediately shuts down in win 11/10. I was using locale emulator still doesn't work. I see it starts to load then it immediately closes itself Assistance please?
cant get the game to work Cannot convert the variable type ((void) to Object) any solutions
Fix for "Cannot convert variable type ((void) to object)" Error:

Download and install DirextX Runtime:

Reactions: dragpz

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
every personality has their unique events,unique dialogue. but generally the flow of the story arent that different.
I haven't seen any unique event. And the only difference with the dialogs is the wording. They talk about the same exact things and the discussions end the same way.

dyne3012

Mar 23, 2018
Fix for "Cannot convert variable type ((void) to object)" Error:

Download and install DirextX Runtime:
Unfortunetly, DirectX installation, did not fix the issue. The program would load up then close itself immediately. =(

oarclownfish

Formerly 'serb'
Oct 1, 2019
combinations are easy
go either all the same side
or
all same side but the last one, last one changes personality if you do the first 12 the same side
for example
left cothes/hair + left personality = left on all 13 options
left cothes/hair + right personality = left on the first 12 options and right on the 13th
left cothes/hair + bottom personality = left on the first 12 options and bottom on the 13th

etc etc

Ashen00

Apr 1, 2018
anyone know how to play the dlc part?
You know how it gives you a .exe and a AI_EN.exe? The append/DLC scenarios are only available if you open the untranslated .exe instead. Meaning none of it's in english. I came across this game on another site a while back, but it didn't have the DLC included or translated, so when I thought this thread I hoped that had changed.

The AI_EN also seems to be based on an older version of the game in general. No idea if there's any other content differences between the two files aside from the DLC.

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
I remember buying this game a long time ago, glad to see it shared here-!
I wasn't sure about rule 7 so i never tried to share, rip

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Ryahn append DLCs are not enabled in the translated version, so we can't even check if those are translated or not. U can easily see and check them as they are directly accessible from the main menu.

Deleting files doesn't help either - they just disappear from the japanese version too. It means patch_append*.xp3 files contain DLC data itself and shouldn't be deleted.
It looks like 童貞兄妹_AI _.exe is not compatible with with DLCs and just can't see them (probably either outdated or from another version).

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ryahn append DLCs are not enabled in the translated version, so we can't even check if those are translated or not. U can easily see and check them as they are directly accessible from the main menu.

Deleting files doesn't help either - they just disappear from the japanese version too. It means patch_append*.xp3 files contain DLC data itself and shouldn't be deleted.
It looks like 童貞兄妹_AI _.exe is not compatible with with DLCs and just can't see them (probably either outdated or from another version).
Good to know

JinxeyZ

Jan 31, 2022
I get error:
Cannot convert the variable type ((void) to Object)

edit: fixed with the mentioned directx download

Last edited:
Reactions: dfsdfsdgf

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
I haven't seen any unique event. And the only difference with the dialogs is the wording. They talk about the same exact things and the discussions end the same way.
i think theres 2 unique event for each personality, not sure when though i already forgot most likely in the middle part of the story.

You know how it gives you a .exe and a AI_EN.exe? The append/DLC scenarios are only available if you open the untranslated .exe instead. Meaning none of it's in english. I came across this game on another site a while back, but it didn't have the DLC included or translated, so when I thought this thread I hoped that had changed.

The AI_EN also seems to be based on an older version of the game in general. No idea if there's any other content differences between the two files aside from the DLC.
aww.. man. yeah me too, i finished this game a long time ago i was hoping the dlc are already translated.

Reactions: xanon515x

BulletRez

Dec 2, 2021
What do you click for English text? For some reason, I can't figure out which toggle it is in the config menu.

Ashen00

Apr 1, 2018
What do you click for English text? For some reason, I can't figure out which toggle it is in the config menu.
It's not a config menu toggle. Open the (JapChara)_AI_EN.exe file to play in english. This lets you play the base game in english.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote