VN Others Desperate Virgin Brother & Rebellious Little Sister + DLCs [AI Translation] [Sister Position/Wisp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 8, 2023
Overview said:
What kind of little sister is YOUR little sister?
Depending on the present you give her, Chie's looks and personality will change with every play through.
Overview said:
Our little sister loving staff placed a high level of emphasis on the theme of:
"You cannot choose your family."
I'm getting some very mixed messages here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Someone

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's called f15zone, f9zone or f5zone depending on how deep you have gone down into the rabbit hole. Beware that F-1zone actually focuses on unbirthing.

Seriously though, to protect f95 from the law, everyone is obligated to just deny one 'tag'. It's not 'rape' or 'guro' though but 'petite frame'. Publicly linking and mentioning sites where laws may be broken is obviously problematic too.

It's somewhat odd that we have the tag and releases still but I sure ain't complaining since it just shows how silly it is to single that out but not others (not that others should be either, it's all fiction). What moderators are primarily looking out for is 'plausible deniability' i.e 'we only intend to host content that follows the laws, all lolis and shotas are just adults with naturally diminutive heights. They are not and do not act like minors.'

Incidentally I have to call out this work, I feel obligated to... for there is an utter lack a word wrap.
they still have the tag on this site, it can still be mentioned. This game is tagged with it.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This game is deceptive.
I tried a tomboy sister, but she became more of a tsundere.
Then i attempted to create a gyaru/fashion sister giving her all kind of fashion gifts, but she ended becoming the complete opposite.

• Wow
Reactions: MAKE DEEPFAKES

f95_usr

Jun 25, 2017
I get 6 hits with virus-total, you guys might want to steer clear of this one. Impossible for me to say if they are false positives.

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

dyne3012

Mar 23, 2018
It loads but immediately shuts down in win 11/10. I was using locale emulator still doesn't work. I see it starts to load then it immediately closes itself Assistance please?

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Probably because of rule 7 stuff. I know that this game had long been machine translated from the other site.
There was no rule 7 stuff in it tho....

Would be a weird reason.

Saw the loli tag, and well the sister is petite not loli, so got confused. Did a quick skim of the CGs, and the pink haired game character chick in some instances looks loli. (is weird the artist couldn't decide if loli or petite, so in one scene they're petite, in the other they're a loli).

But to my knowledge... since it is basically borderline, that wouldn't have been an issue with rule 7. (rule 7 tends to be hardcore shit afaik).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Somebody try this game out, be a hero and provide proper previews of the game.
Is a decently wholesome game.

Your choices shape her personality, so you can have different playthroughs. It also changes her style.

From memory I think I played the Neet one. (been over a year).

Never played the Appends tho. (DLCs). but the look to be just extra scenes.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Your choices shape her personality, so you can have different playthroughs. It also changes her style.
Just want to point out that there are 3 personalities and 3 hair styles/outfits - u can combine them in any way u want, so there are 9 different options that u can get via gifts.

Getting 3 base personalities is ez: just pick either all left gifts or all bottom or all right - it will give u 3 base outfits with base personalities tied to them.
Picking for example only right and bottom will give u combo right outfit + bottom personality depending on the distribution of gifts between those 2 categories.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
would appriciate any help anytime i try to start the game i get this message
convert the variable type ((void) to Object)
any help is appreciated

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Well this game is disappointing. There is not variety at all. Same events, same dialogs.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote