• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Alvar12

Aug 24, 2022
side note could someone pls upload the golden grain with the English subtitles file attached becasue I have tried and I can’t get it to work

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTowerOfZireael

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
desire is one my fav creators by far but I don’t know who he’s trying to kid that these anims were done in 1 day each, obviously it was the start of the next part he was working on and decided to polish for the challenge, don’t mind being proved wrong

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
rf96 Thanks for this list, man. Not only the quality is top notch, but the quality of the list itself is top notch as well. I wish more lists had file names included instead of just "aug-sep 2022", where you have no idea whats in it. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: rf96

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
rf96 Thanks for this list, man. Not only the quality is top notch, but the quality of the list itself is top notch as well. I wish more lists had file names included instead of just "aug-sep 2022", where you have no idea whats in it. Keep up the good work!
You can see what's in the archive on Pixedrain

Reactions: rf96

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
I don't really understand why so many still use SFM when Blender is more accessible than ever.
Because to make a 20-25 min animation like he does in blender would take 5x the time to make it, and he actually managed to keep a good quality, i havent see any other artist in SFM with a better quality than this, maybe he change in the future but thats it

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
I'd like to think that it's a learning kinda thing--if s/he's new to the soft it'll probably take long for Desire to put out stuff and that means pausing patreon; thus losing income.
Second part is correct, but even animators and Blender pros hate it for animation. Unnecessarily complicated to do simple things and stuff that is 1-click in other software takes 5 or more in Blender. However, learning and the uhm "desire" to switch software and take a hit to your wallet is also a very viable reason.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes